ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Anyone else super excited and hyped for the movie Cursed By Light coming out this week?

Anyways, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟ." 

ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ

"Why are you here, Meliodas of the Demon race?" the King of Chaos roars when he catches sight of the eldest Demon Prince. "You are not welcome! I won't let the Demons have their way with Britannia!"

In an instant, everything around us turns pitch black before slowly brightening again to reveal a whole world full of mess and disorder. How perfectly chaotic.

"What is all this?" Diane cries out.

"And where are we?" Elizabeth asks as everyone stares in astonishment at our new brand surroundings.

"(Y/n), I don't know what the hell is going on with you but snap out of it!" the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins yells at me but I just continue to smile maniacally at him.

"I thought you were my best friend," I tease him. "Shouldn't you know what is going on in my mind right now?"

No. What am I saying? What is wrong with me?

"Don't do that to me," he hisses and dodges a large object coming straight at his head. "Please don't do that to me, (Y/n)."

"I love you so much sometimes I want to kill myself," I say hysterically. "That is what best friends are for, right?"

What is going on? The words are leaving my lips before I can even stop them.

"(Y/n), look at me!" I hear someone yell out for me so I turn to the side to see Zeldris flying as well, his face full of fear. "Come over to me."

"And why would I do that?" I ask, puzzled. "My Master has just awakened and I need to be there for him when he gives me orders."

"But I thought you said that he would free you," Zeldris tries to reason with me. "That's what you want, right?"

"I want to be free from all of the darkness inside me," I say and shock myself when tears come streaming down my cheeks. "I no longer want to be the terrifying monster everyone believes me to be."

Perhaps the darkness. But I am not a monster. So why am I saying this?

"You're not a monster," Zeldris immediately says. "Don't ever say that. You're the kindest, purest, most forgiving person to ever walk these lands and everyone is glad that you are in their lives, (Y/n). No one thinks you're a monster!"

Something awful twists inside of me and I clench onto my stomach desperately. "Stop it. Shut up!"

"I love you, (Y/n)!" the youngest Demon Prince calls out to me. "So please fight back whatever is inside of you! Come back to me!"

"Demons like you are impure," I spit at the love of my life, my fingers digging into my sides. "Which is why there are the Goddesses who balance your darkness."

"(Y/n), what are you talking about?" Zeldris asks breathlessly as he tries to avoid everything that comes his way. "You're a Demon too."

"I am not!" I roar and my dark shadows begin to cave in on me. "I am a child of Chaos!