ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ɪ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."

ᴋᴀᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀʀʏ

━━🌹 ━━

Bright star, please wake up.

What an ugly voice. Why is it shouting so much?

Oh, you little(Y/n), you have to wake up!

Shhh, just stay quiet. At least for a couple more minutes.

Daughter, open your eyes right now.

Heat consumes my entire mind as my eyes snap open to be met with blinding light. Flinching at this, I shield my eyes with my forearm as I quickly sit up from wherever I'm laying down.

How the hell did I end up here? Where is here?

Will you stay?

I can't—You know I can't, (Y/n).

Sword pierced through my chest.

Dark mauve eyes quivering in fear.

Blood-curdling scream that is most certainly not mine.

Not mine—

Not mine—

Gasping quietly, I move my forearm away and then let out a strangled choke that echoes loudly around the large room I'm in.

Of course, the youngest son of the Demon King betrayed me. What the hell was I expecting? For the two of us to run away towards the sunset without any problems? Idiot.

My hand moves to my chest to the area where Zeldris stabbed me and my fingertips drag across the healed wound. Because of the force of the attack, I was knocked out before I could even heal myself. So who healed me?

I let out a small cry when an intense pain erupts within me before engulfing my conflicted mind. Roughly digging all my fingers into my hair, I fall back onto the soft sheets behind me and tightly shut my eyes, my back arching off the bed.

I can't feel him. He's not here anymore. He's not here. Meliodas.

"(Y/n)?"

Cold steel tickles my warm forehead and my eyes immediately blink open.

"You," I snarl and quickly try to grab the Commandment of Piety but it appears my body's still weak since Zeldris easily grabs both my hands and easily pins me down to the bed.

"(Y/n), breathe," he orders, a firm look on his face. "I need you to breathe for me."

"I will do nothing for you," I snap, trying to escape from his grip. "You lying, awful son of a—"