ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments! I really appreciate the votes and love reading your comments :)

My parents surprised my sister and I with another small trip so I won't be able to update until Friday. But I will do the same thing I did on the other trip; I will work on the next few chapters and only upload the next chapter when I get back.

Other than that, please enjoy the new chapter! ❤

"ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ?" 

ꜰʟᴏʀᴇɴᴄᴇ + ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ

My eyelids slowly flicker open to see a dark ceiling. Groaning quietly, I carefully sit up and look around at my surroundings. I am in a brand new room and there is no one else except me.

"What the hell?" I violently lurch forward when I feel the immense power of one of the four Archangels.

Wherever I am, I do not think I am in the Kingdom of Camelot anymore. But I need to get there to find Meliodas and Zeldris.

"Remnant Veil," I whisper and my entire body immediately disappears as I conceal my magic. Then, sucking in a deep breath, I snap my fingers, teleporting myself to my best friend's location.

"What is this?" I breathe, my eyes widening when I see a large something shaped like a cocoon. I press a hand over the strange surface and feel a steady heartbeat from within. 

Meliodas.

So he managed to absorb all of the Commandments he had at hand. And how intriguing that I couldn't teleport myself within the cocoon itself. Either Meliodas made sure of this or the magic whirling inside this thing right now is so powerful that my own magic is afraid of it.

I raise my head when I hear loud chatter on the other side of the cocoon. As quietly as I can, I manoeuvre myself around the giant cocoon, fingers trembling with fear.

"I'll defeat all of you right here!" I hear Zeldris cry out.

"Dammit," I hiss when I see that his magical move Ominous Nebula has been used and that every single being here, except for Chandler and Cusack, is gravely injured.

"The whole lot of you are getting on my nerves," Zeldris snarls. "But, excluding Ludociel, my wife-to-be has mentioned all of you with great fondness so I'll try to not hurt you too badly."

I nearly gasp out loud when I see Princess Margaret, Elizabeth's older adoptive sister, dart straight towards Zeldris. What the hell is she doing here? Wait, are those wings—

"Ludociel," I whisper just as she and Gilthunder are thrown back into the stone wall.

"(Y/n)?" Zeldris turns his head in my direction but then turns back, shaking his head. "No, I'm hearing her voice again. Dammit, why do I always hear it?"

Blushing madly, I look away to see that the Sin of Pride is making his way to Zeldris, each of his steps leaving a scorching mark on the ground.

"Whether it be Meliodas, or Estarossa, and now you as well, it would seem all you brothers can't seem to get enough of me, ey?" Escanor taunts Zeldris and then raises his index finger in the air which lights on fire. "Now the time has finally come."

"You defeated Meliodas?" Zeldris asks in disbelief. "And even if that were true, there's no chance that he could've been fighting with his full strength. Since he was too strong for his own good, he had a bad habit of underestimating even the strongest enemies. Reap what you sow, I suppose. But if you think I'm anything like him, you're sorely mistaken. It doesn't matter if it's a lion or a mere insect, I'll bring it down with my full strength!"