ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Author's notes: So y'all know that scene where Zeldris is showing Estarossa how to retrieve a Commandment and he chants some weird spell? Yeahhh, there were no subtitles for that scene but I tried my best to write it down. I wrote down what I heard so 92.3% chance that I got it wrong 😂

But other than that, enjoy the new chapter! ❤

"ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ?" 

ᴀꜱᴛʀɪᴅ ꜱ

"I'm confused because I'm pretty sure Zeldris said you were dead," the Commandment of Benevolence drawls as he leans in on his younger brother and I and examines me. "Care to explain what's going on?"

"Do I look dead to you, you overgrown turkey?" I growl and then head butt him right in the face.

"Dammit (Y/n)!" he yells, backing off a bit as he furiously rubs the area I hit him.

Ignoring the throbbing in my forehead, I grin crazily. "Oops."

"(Y/n), stop acting like a child," my best friend berates.

I pout. "But I didn't—"

"Now, we get down to business," Meliodas speaks over me. "Chandler, take (Y/n)."

"Of course," Grandad says, clearly eager to help. But when he reaches us, Zeldris snarls at him.

"I've got her. We can continue discussing our next move with her here."

Meliodas sighs. "Zeldris—"

"I said I've got her," Zeldris grits out.

"Yeah, what the hell," I say and then weakly wave a fist in the air. "I want to know what you guys are planning to do. No way are you leaving me out of this."

"Fine," Meliodas gives in as he crosses his arms.

"But like you were saying earlier," Zeldris takes the lead, "even if you required all my loaned magic power you'll never match our father's strength. Or maybe you're planning to train until you finally surpass him."

"No, that would take too much of my time," Meliodas immediately says. "We have less than three days to sort this out now. So listen up, both of you. I've got a plan but I'll need you to go out and retrieve all of the Commandments."

"Why do we need to do that?" Estarossa questions.

"It won't work without them," the eldest Prince explains. "In order to rule over the Demon realm, our old man made a choice. With the goal of conquering the entire kingdom, he decided to share half of his power with his servants. But that amount of power was so massive. It would have threatened his own stand. So, to fulfil his conquest to eliminate that risk, our father divided it into fragments. That way no one's share would be too strong. Then he gave it to ten warriors known as the Ten Commandments. By absorbing each of those Commandments, it would put me on a power level equal to the Demon King himself."

"What do you think, Zel?" Estarossa asks as he spreads his hands to the side. "Is something like that an actual possibility?"

"Hey, that is my nickname for him!" I say and then point an accusing finger at him. "You are stealing it!"

Huffing slightly, Zeldris calmly throws me over his shoulder so that I am facing the other direction. His hand is suspiciously close to my butt so I let out a tiny squeak at this.