ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ."

ꜰʟᴇᴜʀɪᴇ

━━🌹 ━━

The youngest son of the Demon King stiffens behind me judging by the tense movement of his sword. "So Humans still to this day are informed of who we are?"

Grinning, I answer him, "The Humans and the other races of this realm have long forgotten you I'm afraid, princeling."

"Then I'm intrigued." The sword presses deeper into my neck. "How do you know us?"

"Meliodas," I say the name playfully which immediately gets a low growl from the other.

Darting forward, I gracefully move to the side to evade his strike and finally get a full view of his pale face.

Similar to Meliodas's face, Zeldris's face is still very different in comparison to his older brother's. Mouth shaped into a nasty snarl, ebony eyes full of malice, it's clear to see that being locked away for over 3,000 years has brought the worst out of the younger brother.

"Who are you?" he asks coldly, standing a couple of feet away from me now.

"Someone who will hopefully be seeing you very soon again," I say brightly and snap my fingers so that my magic takes me to the Kingdom of Camelot.

But just before I disappear, I see Zeldris's eyes widen slightly and hear the whispered words, "(Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."

Now that is a name I have not heard in a very long time. It was my warrior name the Demon King bestowed upon me more than 3,000 years ago. A name I was going to use when it was revealed I was to become a member of the Ten Commandments. A name I still fear to this day, since those were the last words my father uttered before I drove my dagger he had given as a present straight through his last beating heart.

━━🌹 ━━

Upon reaching the Kingdom of Camelot, I can't contain the strangled gasp that escapes my lips and echoes loudly through the large halls around me. 

Breaths, take in deep breaths. Focus on healing the wound on my neck.

(Y/n) of the Dark Shadows.

No, I'm not her.

I'm (Y/n), the best friend of the eldest son of the Demon King, the protector of this realm.

I'm not the same Demon from my terrible past, nor am I the one who—

"Miss (Y/n)!" comes a soft cry.

Shaking myself out of my shocked state, I quickly look up to see I have teleported myself right into Camelot's castle and the third Princess of Liones is heading straight towards me, her pale hands lifting the fronts of her dark blue dress to help her run.