ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ."

ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴏꜱɪ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Damn, I should have asked Oriana why my mind wasn't affected by the truth of her death," I mutter under my breath while my eyes focus on the empty green lands below me.

My father hums, And also why she decided to change her true name backwards. Anairo. Oriana. She could have just chosen a brand new name.

What? Dad. I roll my eyes.

Sorry, sorry, my old man murmurs. I'll stop.

So it seems Estarossa killed Mael the Archangel for no reason, I point out, pursing my lips. And what a gruesome death he had.

This seems to be the case, my father confirms. And you know what, bright star?

What? I question.

I believe the original Gowther intended for you to find out about Oriana's fake death, he states and I furrow my eyebrows at this. If he hadn't, your mind right now would have been under a lot of pressure and would have probably gone insane.

But why would he want that? I ask. And what about you? You also know now, so did he want you to find out as well? It doesn't really make any sense.

My dad pauses and then says, True, at the moment all of this seems very confusing and illogical. But in the end, the answer lies within the current Gowther's mind.

"Tch," I say out loud in frustration and then sluggishly rub a hand over my tired face.

I've been flying for quite a while now but I need to get to the Kingdom of Liones as soon as possible, to my best friend and the Seven Deadly Sins.

There, my father speaks up.

I start to smile when I finally spot the Kingdom of Liones with heavy mist covering the whole of it and a large stone tower that has a certain group of people on top of it. Speeding towards them, my heart beats faster in excitement knowing that the fun is about to start.

Bright star, wait! my father suddenly shouts in my head.

Squeaking, I quickly pull back my wings and come to a halt, saying, What the hell, old man?

With all of the drama in the Kingdom of Camelot, it slipped my mind, he says. That small, talking pig that always follows Elizabeth and Meliodas, I believe his eyes are a gateway to Purgatory.