ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Sooooo in the end, I decided to write a BNHA Crossover part two 😅  But this chapter is much shorter and I swear this is the last one; the next chapter will be the epilogue and the final chapter of My Heartless Prince

Other than that, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ." 

ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴇʏ

It has been exactly sixteen hours since I have returned from the other world, since I said goodbye to Midoriya and his friends, and the Demon King has been non-stop trying to make sure I am comfortable and well-fed.

"Sweetie," I call out to him but he doesn't hear me and continues to pull blankets out of the cupboard, muttering to himself. "Zel."

"Huh?" he blurts out and immediately collapses to the floor with a pile of blankets on top of him.

"Oh dear," I say through snorts of laughter and start getting out of the bed.

"No!' Zeldris yells and thrusts out a hand from under all the blankets as a sign to stop and I do. "I'm fine, (Y/n)! Just stay in bed. Everything's alright here!"

"But sweetie," I protest and helplessly watch him struggle to his feet with all of the blankets piled in his hands. "Are you really sure?"

"I'm fine," Zeldris insists and grunts as he comes crashing down on the bed with the blankets. "There we go."

"You're too sweet," I say affectionately as he starts organising the blankets and makes sure that I am snugly wrapped in them. "Thank you."

"No problem," my husband says with a pleased, beaming face. "Is there anything else you want, pretty? Ouuu, what about chocolates?"

I shake my head and run my hands through his already dishevelled hair. "I really am fine, Zel. You don't need to get anything else for me."

"Are you sure?" he presses on and leans in eagerly, jade eyes sparkling.

I giggle at this. "I suppose some chocolates would be nice."

"Got it!" my little Demon abruptly shouts and rushes out of the room. "I'll be back!"

Chuckling to myself, I slowly lie down and then stuff my tired face into my soft pillow, pulling the warm blankets over me.

The sound of the door opening a couple of minutes later has me sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Zel?"

When I fully open my eyes, a gasp is painfully ripped from my lungs when I see the same Villain who teleported me to the other world; Nazuki.

"Sorry about this," he murmurs and before I can react, he raises a finger in my direction and the same feeling I felt the first time we met erupts from within me, causing me to scream and shut my eyes.

"Here she is," I hear a gruff voice hiss so I snap open my eyes to see the leader of the League of Villains staring right at me.

"You," I breathe and then cry out in shock when some sort of metal handcuffs are wrapped around the whole of my hands, completely trapped. "What the hell?"

"Using your Quirk would be useless," I hear another voice speak beside and I turn to see Dabi grinning at me. "Those particular handcuffs will stop you from using it, pretty thing."

Ignoring him, I call out to my magic and am horrified when I find out that I well and truly cannot bring forth my dark shadows. "How is this possible?"