ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗔𝗔𝟮𝟵

━━🌹 ━━

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ."

ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇ ʙʀᴀᴅꜱʜᴀᴡ

━━🌹 ━━

Letting out a small sigh, I watch, unamused, as the Dragon Sin of Wrath and the Fox Sin of Greed roughly play around with one another. The rest of the group simply ignores them. Clearly, this is a regular thing they have become accustomed to.

Such a display of goofiness reminds me of the times when my best friend and I used to mess around during our trainings which usually ended with severe punishments. But honestly, they were so worth it. However, I was not the only one who attended these trainings. 

Memories of a younger Demon drift through my mind; jet black hair, small adorable grins, pale hands desperately reaching out for his older brother.

Pushing these unnecessary thoughts out of my head, I turn my attention back to the present. Because drowning in the past would do no one any good now.

"Still the same as ever I see," I mutter loud enough for the eldest son of the Demon King to hear, trying to keep the fondness out of my voice.

He giggles softly and winks at me. "Well, of course."

Sighing, I clap my hands together to get his attention again. "So where are we heading to right now?"

Meliodas easily dodges his friend's swift punch while he answers me, "To the Kingdom of Liones. We can strategize over there."