ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

━━🌹 ━━ 

━━🌹 ━━ 

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴ' ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ."

ᴛʀᴇᴠɪ ᴍᴏʀᴀɴ

━━🌹 ━━ 

"(Y/n) of the Dark Shadows, will you marry me?"

"No."

"Damn, I love it when you reject me."

Shooting the youngest son of the Demon King an incredulous look, I try my hardest to not laugh at that dreamy look on his adorable face.

"Forgive me when I say this Prince Zeldris, but I may puke if you continue," Lenora murmurs as she finishes braiding my hair and I burst out in laughter at her boldness. She seems to be getting more confident as each day passes by.

Zeldris pouts at this statement. "I really think (Y/n) is a bad influence on you. You seem to have gotten crueller ever since you met her."

"Oh, you think I'm cruel?" I question as I cross my arms over my chest. "Aww, I'm hurt."

Zeldris grins crazily. "Perhaps I should use the word wicked. That would be more suitable."

I grin back at him and then raise a certain finger in his direction. Lenora slaps a hand over her mouth as she hastily pushes my hand down but we can still hear her shocked but disapproving giggles.

"Hmm, what about the word vicious?" I suggest and then playfully poke Lenora's side to inform her that I can do whatever I want with the leader of the Ten Commandments.

Zeldris rolls his dark eyes. "Call yourself whatever you want, but you'll always be wicked in my eyes."

Closing my eyes, I poke out my tongue at him and when I open them, I see Zeldris doing the same.

"Your Majesty?" someone gently calls out at the same time there's a loud knock at the door.

Zeldris straightens himself quickly and tries to make himself look presentable while sitting at the end of the bed by my side, saying, "Come in."

The door swings open to reveal two Demon maids and I immediately recognise one of them.

Lenora speaks up as she gracefully walks to my side, "Ladies, perhaps you should—"

"Hey," I drawl out the word and then wave my hands around like a child. "If it isn't Juro!"

While the other maid tries to hold back her laugh, Juno's right eyebrow twitches as she says tightly, "It's Juno, (Y/n) of the Dark Shadows."