ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Author's notes: I couldn't help myself 😭  I got inspired in the middle of the night.

So last year, I really liked this guy and he surprised me when he started taking me out on these little dates. But I really wanted to focus on my studies and I could already see that I was getting quite distracted. So in the end I told him all of that, that I couldn't be his girlfriend and that I couldn't take it any further with him. Literally two or three months later, he started flirting with my best friend and hanging out a lot with her. And the way he acted made it seem like he was never interested in me in the first place.

Not a sob story or anything but I suppose these are the kinds of things that help us to wake up a bit and see more clearly. This kinda just showed me what I was aiming for at the start: don't get distracted, focus on my studies, guys can come later 😉

But anyways, this is what happens when you get inspired out of nowhere 😂

Enjoy the flashback showing the start of Meliodas's and (Y/n)'s awesome friendship! ❤

"ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ɪꜱ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ᴛʜᴇᴀ ꜱᴏꜰɪᴀ

"Have you heard all the whispers recently?"

"How the hell did you know that I was going to ask about that?"

"(Y/n), you're an open book. It's really not that hard to read you."

Snorting, I run both my hands through the green grass we are sitting on. "That is both a good thing and a bad thing."

"Hmm," Meliodas hums as he simply watches me.

"And?" I press him as all of my fingers dig into the dirt.

"And what?"

"Do you think you could ever fall in love?"

"Have you met my father?"

My hands still and I slowly turn to the eldest son of the Demon King with a dangerous look on my face. "What does your father have to do with any of this?"

Meliodas shrugs his shoulders. "Because I am him—"

My dark shadows grab him from the back of his head and slam the side of his face to the ground, gripping him tightly. When his own monstrous magic comes out, my magic holds his down, forcing him to stay in his spot. 

Leaning close right next to his face, I say quietly, "Say that again, and I will personally kill you myself."

As he tries to get out of his bonds, Meliodas huffs, "Say what again? The truth?"

I press him further into the ground. "One of the many lies that you have been forced to believe in, my Prince."

"Do not call me that," Meliodas snarls, his ebony eyes flashing. "I told you to call me by my name."

"Make me," I say in a quieter voice.

Growling, Meliodas's magic roars as it cuts through my shadows and then slams me down on the ground, my back firmly flattened against the grass. I let out a little wheeze at this.

"My name is Meliodas," my Prince hisses at me as his face comes right in front of my own, our noses nearly touching. "I am the eldest son of the Demon King and Demon Queen and the older brother to the other two Demon Princes. I am the leader of the Ten Commandments and the strongest Demon any race has ever seen before. And I am telling you to call me by my name."