ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I had so much fun writing this chapter and I hope you have as much fun reading it! Just a warning about this particular chapter, there are BNHA spoilers if you have just started watching this series!

So the next chapter will be the epilogue thus the final chapter of My Heartless Prince. I'm crying; this story has come so far and I had an absolute blast writing it for all of you guys! All your wonderful comments and votes always made my day :)

So without further ado, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ." 

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ

"Honestly Juno," I scold the young Demon while we run down the empty hallways of Liones Castle. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I didn't know he was the Holy Knight Grandmaster!" Juno squeals and slaps her hands on her tanned cheeks. "You didn't tell me he was so good-looking!"

"Oh jeez," I gag as we turn around the corner. "You think Howzer is good-looking?"

"Of course!" Juno exclaims. "My, that gorgeous face could have the entire Kingdom of Camelot surrender to him."

Rolling my eyes fondly, I bark out a gruff laugh as we burst through the large, wooden doors that lead us to the gardens of Liones Castle.

Around ten minutes ago, Juno had openly flirted with the Holy Knight Grandmaster in front of a lot of other Holy Knights but I suppose she is still working on her seduction skills since some of what she said sounded a bit odd. It then got out of hand when she said one particular line that insulted a lot of the Humans but Howzer seemed to understand it. Nevertheless, once I saw the angry looks on some of the Holy Knights and saw some of them approaching us, I panicked and grabbed Juno, rushing out of there.

I have no clue why I did that since we technically didn't do anything wrong. But I suppose I still get nervous around Humans despite the fact that the Holy War has been over for a few months.

"I can always trust you to make me laugh, Juno," I tell her, slowing down once we reach the biggest garden.

"Is that so?" Juno says and then catches her breath. "Then I am honoured."

"Quick!" someone yells from beyond the wall. "We need to catch this Mage before he gets a hold of someone!"

I frown at these panicked yells as Juno instinctively grabs my sleeve. "What's going on?"

One of my favourite rose bushes several feet away from us bursts into flames and I quickly use my dark shadows to put out of the fire. Once I do this, I gasp lightly when I see a stranger appear from the burnt bush.

"You'll do," he says as he raises a finger in our direction.

I immediately shove Juno out of the way and brace myself for the attack except I instead feel something terrible explode within me. Screaming, I fall to my knees and grab hold of my stomach as my eyes fall shut.

"(Y/n)!" I hear Juno call out to me before everything goes silent.

"Woah, where the hell did he go?" an unfamiliar voice shouts.

"Why is there a little girl in his place instead?" someone else asks.

Whoever these people are, they better not be talking about me.

ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara