ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! So I watched the movie yesterday with my sister and I absolutely loved the brotherly chemistry between Zeldris and Meliodas and I couldn't stop cooing every time Zeldris did something since it was so adorable! So I wrote a whole chapter based on the movie storyline and I have to admit, this is really long (the longest chapter I have written) but I really hope you like it :)

Also, just to remind you guys, the next chapter will be based on a BNHA crossover which will not in any way connect to the epilogue which will be the chapter after.

Other than that, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ꜱᴀᴡᴀɴᴏʜɪʀᴏʏᴜᴋɪ

In the end, Zeldris and I spent five years together in Purgatory growing even closer to one another, learning more about the other. And each day, even though I thought it wasn't possible, I fell for him more and more. However, five years in Purgatory was merely five minutes in the real world. 

I managed to persuade Zeldris to head back to Britannia but he only agreed on the condition that we could travel instead before I could meet up with the rest of the group. Naturally, I immediately agreed to this because I still wanted to spend more time with my little Demon.

It has been six months since we have returned from Purgatory and I have made sure to show Zeldris everything great about this realm. And right now, we have taken a break from a rather long walk by a beautiful river that Zeldris had spotted and wanted to check out.

Sitting down on a large rock, I place my interlocked fingers behind my head and slowly stretch out my legs, humming as I watch Zeldris emerge from under the blue waters.

"(Y/n)!" he gasps, smiling. "Look at this! These earth fish are smaller than the ones in the Demon realm but they're really fatty and look delicious!"

"I can see that," I say as Zeldris throws a huge fish to the pebbled ground beside me. "I wonder if you prefer these to the ones back in the Demon realm."

"Let's see," Zeldris says cheerfully as he comes out of the waters and heads over to me. "We'll only know once we try it."

As he starts a fire in front of me, I call out to my dark shadows which wrap around his body like a warm blanket. When he sees what I have done, he looks up at me and grins.

"Thank you," he says with red cheeks which causes me to snigger.

"No problem," I murmur and continue watching him work, his new gloves helping him to move much quicker. 

When we had gotten back from Purgatory, we headed back to my hut so that I could make Zeldris a new pair of gloves but he told me that he didn't want any changes to be made to them; he just wanted the same gloves I had made 3,000 years ago. So that is what I did.

"I'm gonna make this the best fish you'll have ever tasted!" Zeldris exclaims as he prepares the fish and starts to roast it over the fire.

"Whatever you make, I will always accept it as the best food," I confess to him and then frown when I see his cheeks have gotten even redder. "Zel?"

"Hey, you can't just throw out compliments like that so casually," he mutters with a pout.

"Well, look who it is," I hear a familiar voice speak beside me and I gasp, turning to see my best friend and his lover. "If it isn't the two lovebirds."