ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! I am trying so hard not to cry; I just finished all of the episodes of Dragon's Judgement. Didn't get enough sleep so I nearly dozed off a couple of times during my seminar yesterday but honestly, no regrets.

And now, please enjoy this new chapter! ❤

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ." 

ɴᴇꜰꜰᴇx

"Oriana," the Demon King says, voice filled with so many emotions I can't actually tell what he is feeling.

"Who the hell is this?" Ban asks with a bored tone as everyone glances up to see the newcomer with her dark wings spread behind her back, a dangerous look on her pale face.

"You must be Ban, the Fox's Sin of Greed," she speaks, her voice lovely as always. "And the rest of you must also be part of the Seven Deadly Sins."

"Mother," my best friend breathes, jade eyes quivering in shock.

Everyone other than Meliodas and I shriek, "Mother?"

"Hello, my dear boy," the Demon Queen whispers and a playful grin tugs at the corner of her lips, one just like his. "I see that your curse has been removed but this does not seem to be the case with Elizabeth and (Y/n)."

"You are late," I drawl and point an accusing finger at her. "What took you so long?"

Queen Oriane chuckles. "I made sure Juno and the other girls helped the Seven Deadly Sins with defeating the Chimera Indura while I went to make sure that the gateway to the Demon realm was fully sealed."

"So those were your friends?" Ban asks and then nods at her gratefully. "Thank you."

Oriana nods her head back in acknowledgement. "Oh, and (Y/n)? A certain someone came along with me before I shut the gateway."

My heart flutters when I see who appears from behind the Demon Queen and I cannot stop the tears that come flowing down my cheeks.

"Mum," I exhale the single word with so much affection.

"My little girl," Lady Arica whispers back as a wonderful smile takes over her beautiful face.

Ari, my father breathes.

"Dad says hi," I blurt out.