HS head cannons | Joe Liebgott

By request these can be turned into oneshots!

-school dances
•He definitely would've asked you to the dance the day that the dance was announced. Joe loves dancing and he loves you.
•he would want you to get a matching dress to match his tie. Joe's the kind of guy who'd get your a corsage to match your dress.
•once you guys are at the dance he's going to want to dance all night. Or at least till you get tired.
•after both of you are danced out he's gonna take you home and run you a bath (without your parents knowing) you guys would take a bath together.
•then he'd take you back to your bed and kiss down your neck before getting you to sleep.

-Sports
• I feel like Joe would play baseball. He has the body type for it.
•Joe would give you his lettermen's jacket and insist on you wearing it so everyone knew you were his.
•you'd go to all of Joe's baseball games and cheer him on. Sharing a kiss when they win.
•Joe always wanted you to be a cheerleader but that wasn't your kind of style.

-Holidays
•Even if Joe didn't celebrate Christmas he came to Christmas Eve dinner at your house.
•He'd also get you a gift on the eighth day of Hanukah.
•he taught you more about his beliefs and he won't ever forget teaching you how to light a menorah. After that the kiss you guys shared.
•Valentines day was Joe's absolute favorite. He did not hold back when it came to getting you chocolates.
•he'd bring you chocolates and roses at school. Delivering them to you while you're in class and making a scene. (One shot is titled Valentine's Day)
•Joe would also take you on a romantic date to the diner and movies.

-Bullying
•Sadly every high school experience comes with bullying.
•Joe always got bullied for his nose. But as he got older and was proud of his strong Jewish genes.
•He could also hold his own in a fight now.
•if anyone even dared to look at you the wrong way Joe would be in their faces about it. He didn't like seeing you hurt.
•Joe never shied away from a fight to protect a kid who was getting bullied.
•even if it cost him some suspensions and detentions.

-Homework
•Joe might play dumb but he advanced in art and literature.
•even if all he read was Dick Tracy and Flash Gordon.
•His secret talent was drawing while his guilty pleasure was drawing you.
•For your first six-month anniversary Joe gave you a detailed drawing of you sitting at the diner working away at your homework.
•You and Joe did a lot of your homework at the local diner. It was his favorite place to take you.
•sharing shakes, fries, and class notes.