Shut Your Yap | Webgott

Tumblr Request: Heyyy can I please request "Stay quiet! Do you want them to find us?" with Webgott? Just Webgott goofing around in their fox hole xD
———

    Web and Lieb sat in their foxhole as D-Day plus eight was on some kind of pause. Earlier that night Tab had gotten stabbed by Smith, he was at the aid station he should be fine. Now it was just Web and Lieb sharing kisses and comments.

"Oh Tab checkin' the line dressed like a Kraut. Fuck." Lieb laughed, tilting his head back.

"Smith heard Tab but saw Jerry," Web snickered.

"Better be careful Web, Jerry might hear you with your loud ass voice." Lieb giggled.

"Takes one to know one Joe," Web set his hand on Joe's thigh.

"Fuck. Ooooh." Lieb looked over at Web. Johnny leaned into their foxhole.

"You two need to shut it. Do you want the Krauts to find us?" Johnny huffed and scattered back to his foxhole.

"Ya, shut your big yapper," Web smirked and that set Lieb off all over again just like they were little kids.
Lieb folded over laughing, his helmet falling off as he knocked back against the dirt laughing.

"Ich liebe dich," (I love you) Lieb smiled, picking up his helmet and sharing a quick secret kiss.