Free style | Webgott

Joe sighed as he came home from a tough day at work. His family's salon had been slow which meant no tips. Plus he had to keep it going. Joe hung up his coat on the hooks in the hall. He slid off his black vans and scrolled mindlessly through his phone as he walked towards David's office.

"Joey babe!" David hopped out of his chair and threw his arms around Joes neck.

"Hey doll," he smiled and kissed David's cheek, "How was today's writing?"

"It was alright, I mean I took an unneeded trip to Ulta but." David shrugged then pecked Joe on the lips. Joe smiled as he felt the residue of what could only be David's new chapstick.

"Hey but that's okay," Joe smirked and brought his hands down to David's hips. He brought him back in for another kiss to feel the taste of the peachy chapstick.

"You like that don't you?" David smirked and cupped Joes face in his hands.

"Maybe," Joe leaned down for another kiss and David pulled away.

"Oh don't be so thirsty Joseph," David lightly slapped his chest, "What would Ma think about this behavior?"

"Don't be a tease David," Joe danced their way to their bedroom and Joe flung the curtains open for the natural light. They lived pretty far out of the city. It made Joe happy knowing his closest neighbor had to be five miles away.

"I'm going to love you all over this bed." Joe smirked and climbed on top of David. Kissing down his neck.

"Not right now Joey," David sighed and rolled them over, "Your parents are coming over for dinner remember?"

"Shit," Joe sighed sitting back on his knees and throwing his head back. His hair falling out of place and David blushed.
"But let me kiss you one more time?" Joe asked.

"Fine," David puckered up his lips like a child and Joe kissed David one mire time. But not before licking his tongue against his lips.