Quickie-Luztoye

It was Friday and George was standing in front of his vanity applying the glitter to his cheek bones. Their high school had a game tonight and George was finishing up getting ready for cheer.

"Finally done?" Joe came in the door slinging his keys around his finger.

Since Joe's amputation last summer he had to give up football but they still went for Bill.

George jumped slightly and turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Almost," George smiled and Joe walked over putting his hand on George's hips.

"I love when you wear that skirt," Joe smirked as he leaned down to kiss him. He knew how his whisper got George all riled up, but George knew how the cheer uniform got Joe riled up.

"Yeah?" George whispered back his breath brushing his jaw.

"C'mhere," Joe pulled George's desk chair in front of the big mirrors on his close doorst. Joe sat down and shimmed the spandex off of George. George knew what was about to happen; they'd done this before. Joe undid his belt and pulled down his boxers and jeans just enough to let his dick be out. Joe spit on his hand and jerked himself off for a moment to get all lubed up.

Joe pulled George down pegging him, George let out a moan and made sure his boner wasn't showing through his skirt. Joe posed George pegged on his cock and George began taking their pictures to post later. Once they were done George tossed his phone onto his bed and George got up and struggled but got himself straddling Joe. Joe slid back into George, George let out a loud moan and fell into Joe's chest.

"You're so hot in that little uniform," Joe whispered into George's ear as the other boy bounced on his cock.

"Mhm?" George whined, Joe grabbed George by his chest lightly and smashed his lips into George. Joe could feel the heat inside George, George's stomach began to twist. George let out a loud whine and came all over himself and he'd probably have to wipe it clean fast before the game.

George squeezed around Joe as he fell into Joe in pure ecstasy. George rubbed his face up against Joe's as he moaned into Joe's ear.

"Fuck Georgie," Joe let out in a low murmur as he came inside George filling him. Joe let out another thrust and pulled out of George.

"Okay," George breathed out, getting up and stumbling a bit.

"Let's get you cleaned up before the game," Joe smirked, standing up and pulling his boxers and jeans back up.

"Did you and George have a quickie in the car or something?" Lieb stood next to Joe as they watched their boyfriends doing their cheer routine.

"What?" Joe looked over at the other Joe. The shorter boy smirked looking up at him.

"You have George's lip gloss all over your lips and some of his glitter is rubbed into your cheek and hair." Lieb giggled pointing over at George.

Joe blushed as he quickly whipped off the glitter and lip gloss.

"Maybe," Joe smirked to himself thinking about the quick fuck they had. God he loved George's cheer uniform.