Radio Ga Ga | Luztoye

Joe and George had been seeing each other for about four months now

Joe, not being 100% transparent with George.

"I had a good time Joey," George smiled as Joe walked him to his apartment.

"Yeah me too," Joe looked down at the shorter boy and pushed some of his hair behind his ear. He bent down and cupped George's cheek as they connected lips.

"Why don't you come in?" George looked at Joe after pulling apart from the kiss.

"I'm getting tired Georgie," Joe sighed as George unlocked his apartment.

"Well, I can make it worth your while," George smirked and winked up at him.

"I can't resist you," Joe shook his head and complied to George's begging.

"Yay!" George smiled as he opened the door and let him in. Joe smiled and pressed his lips to George's.
George smiled into the kiss and gently shoved Joe towards his bedroom.

"Woah, Georgie" Joe smiled.

"I wanna feel all of you," George smirked and pushed Joe down to his bed. Joe took a deep breath in.

"Georgie wait," Joe started but George obliged and started to undo Joe's pants and pull them down. Joe took a deep breath in and looked up. George stopped as he saw Joe's prosthetic.
"Yeah." Joe breathed out.

"That's so hot, Joe." George smiled and kissed the exposed skin before it dipped into the plastic.
He stood back up and sat next to Joe on the bed.

"I'm sorry if it turned you off..." Joe directed his eyes to the ceiling fan.

"It didn't... I think it's cool. Or uh, sorry I'm not good at this." George mumbled as he crossed his legs and traced patterns on Joe's arm.

"It's why I only served two tours," Joe sighed and glanced at George, "Got it blown off in Iraqi."

"You don't need to talk about it Joey," George cupped Joe's face in both his hands. He placed a gentle kiss on Joe's lips, "Is this why you never wanted to spend the night...?"

"Yeah, I uh I'm still self-conscious about it," Joe sighed and traced his fingers over George's hands.

"You can be yourself around me, Joe. It's okay I think it's hot. I've got myself a war hero." George smiled and pulled himself onto Joe's lap. He straddled Joe's lap and kissed his neck. Joe moaned into George's ear and ran his hands up George's shirt.

"Thank you, George." Joe smiled and pulled away staring at the man he fell in love with.