Day Seven: Witching Hours

Today's prompt!: ex-lover/high school acquaintance/friend they haven't seen in years has just turned up on their doorstep. "The curse. It's real."
This is loosely based off of Fear Street.
C/W: Mentions of Witch trial and murder.

Lieb barely knew Daisy in high school

Lieb barely knew Daisy in high school. He was her pot dealer and they smoked a few times that was it.
A few times when they smoked Daisy would talk about the town curse of Mary Faulkner a witch that was hanged in their quiet town in Connecticut.

Lieb thought it was all bull shit till one day.
Liebs daughter and friends were being chased by the killers of Westport, Connecticut.

Lieb stood on the deck of Daisy Speirs house. His daughter Raven next to him.He knocked again hoping she would hear him. Suddenly he heard a series of locks unlocking and the red head opened the door.

"Hello?" Daisy looked at a familiar face.

"The curse is real," Lieb breathed out.

"Come in," Daisy tugged him in and Raven followed.

"You better not have brought those things here." Daisy slammed her door locking the locks all over again.

"They're not following me but my friend." Raven spoke up.

"Did you have a kid?" Daisy looked between the two. The teen looked to be a miniature female Lieb.

"Yeah this is Raven, just tell Daisy what's going on." Lieb was in a panic.

In 1978 Daisy was at a summer camp where her brother, George was killed by one of Mary Faulkner's cursed men.
Every few years someone from Westport would go on a killing spree.

But now Ravens friend was being chased and haunted by some weird apparitions of the killers.
Raven had explained to Daisy and she got up closing her blinds and making sure her windows were locked, "You better hope Billy's asleep he gets mad when I talk about it." Billy always wanted to protect her and he knew how upset she would get at the mention of it.