Joe - Luztoye

Joe sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn setting down his after workout drink next to him on the side table.

Petunia jumped up on the couch and rested her head on Joe's lap.

"Hey sweety," Joe smiled and grabbed the remote, turning the TV on and then petting Petunia.

"Are we going to watch Mom tonight?" Joe mindlessly talked to the pit as he flipped through the channels looking for the local channel with the MTV music video awards on.

Joe never went to any award shows, red carpets, or gala's. Joe always swore that the paparazzi were out to get him.

The amount of photos of Joe on his morning walks, afternoon runs or walks with Petunia.

Don't get Joe wrong he loved George more than anything and he knew what he was getting into when he proposed to him. But it was across every headline when Joe went out on a walk with Petunia in shorts.

"George Luz's Handsome Fiance! A Secret Amputee? Three Legged Dog Too?"

Joe didn't leave the house for a week.

But he had gotten used to the spotlight but he just didn't want to take any deserved attention from George.

Joe watched George get all dolled up today, his makeup artists coming, the person in charge of his wardrobe for award show's, etc.

Joe loved watching George get ready, he had met George when he wasn't very big. He's seen how hard he's worked for this.

The intro came on for the show and panned over the audience. Joe smiled when they did a close up on George sitting in his seat, his leg crossed over the other.

His black 1460 Doc's sleeked, the light purple skirt he was wearing flowed around him, his sparkly floral top sparked in the light, and the body glitter on his cheek bones made him look adorably cute.

"Oh look at mom he's so pretty," Joe smiled pointing at the TV Petunia picked her head up and barked.

Joe giggled and had a few pieces of popcorn.

The night went through and George had won the award for 'Best Cinematography' for his music video for his song 'Joe' yes cliche as it is 'Joe' was number one song on the charts for four weeks in a row.

The music video was put together film of George and Joe's best memories and the occasional of George singing in their living room.

He also won song of the summer for 'Joe'. Joe was so proud of him, George was nominated for a handful of other awards but didn't win but George was proud of his other fellow nominees.

The last award of the night was video of the year and George was up for it with the 'Joe' video. George had told Joe how sure he was he totally wouldn't win but Joe always assured him. Joe didn't care how unrealistic it was; he wanted to see George shoot for the stars.

George stood on the stage at the MTV Awards holding the biggest award of the night and possibly the biggest one of his life. Well besides George's grammy's.

"I, uh, wow." George laughed holding the microphone and the award in his other hand, "I don't even know where to begin, well besides I wanna say I love you Joe, I couldn't do it without you." George was starting to tear up, well and Joe was too.

"I'm so glad that I can do this with you and Petunia. I also wanna thank my parents for supporting this crazy idea I had. But uhm I wanna thank my fan's I literally wouldn't be here without you. But lastly, I love you Joe. Thank you." George handed the host the microphone and waved walking off the stage.

About two hours went by and Joe knew that George would be home soon. Joe was exhausted but he'd do whatever George wanted to do to celebrate.

Joe sat on the couch with Petunia, her head resting on his leg, her eyes shut and soft snores coming from her puppy mouth. Joe watched a rerun of the baseball game as he was watching the awards and missed it. Joe smiled as the door opened and Petunia got up and ran to the door.

"Joe?" George called, Joe could hear the smile on his face.

"Out here sweety," Joe rolled up the leg of his sweats fighting his prosthetic back on. 

George held a box with the awards in it, his costume bag draped over his arm. George was in a pair of cotton shorts and a baggy shirt, his hair messy and his makeup still on.

Joe grabbed the box of awards and set it on the table, "Come here love." Joe wrapped his arms around George's waist and leaned down kissing the top of his head, "I am so ridiculously proud of you darling."

"Really?" George looked up at Joe and Joe placed a soft kiss on his soft, plump lips.

"Yes, you made me and Petunia cry with how proud we were." Joe smiled as the three legged brown and white dog rubbed her head on George's legs.

George let out a loud yawn, "I don't wanna kill the vibe but I am so tired Joey."

"No, that's okay we can celebrate whenever and however you want." Joe slung an arm around George's waist and took his bags from him.

"Okay," George yawned again leaning into Joe, "Come on Petunia lets go to bed."

They walked upstairs and George hung up his costume bag and set the others on the couch in their room. Both of them collapsing onto the bed and Petunia hopping up onto it.

"I'm so proud of you love," Joe repeated once again and kissed Geroge's temple. George said he couldn't do it without Joe but Joe knew he couldn't do anything without George.