George In The Hat-Luztoye

George had lost a stupid bet and now he was stuck. Stuck in a fucking Cat In The Hat costume. Yes you heard George right, the mother fucking cat in the hat costume.

So now George found himself at Bill's frat house (No it wasn't one of those gross ones because Frannie made sure he kept it clean).

George knew Bill through Babe because they had grown up as neighbors and best friends.

Bill had one of his best friends move into the frat at the beginning of their Senior year of college. He had transferred to their Philly school for his senior year. George had never met the said friend but he had heard all kinds of things about this Joe Toye character and he was excited.

George walked around the house a red solo cup full of beer from a tap this was George's second cup in. So he was a bit tipsy.

George felt fucking stupid more than anything, a black cat suit on he had gotten off of amazon, the stupid red and white striped hat, cat whiskers painted on his cheeks via Frannie, and black vans to top it off.

George stood around the living area, people playing beer pong, dancing, talking, touching each other. Bill knew how to throw a party.

"Oh Luz," Lieb laughed as he walked over to the cat dressed man.

"Don't talk about it," George frowned and took another drink from his beer. Web shoved his way through the people and George rolled his eyes.

Web was in a shark costume and Lieb had on a tan vest with a 'Jurassic Park Ranger' laminate clipped to it.

"Nice shark costume," George giggled.

"I wanted him to dress as Quint from Jaws but he said he wanted to be jurassic park ranger." Web crossed his arms.

"Yeah well sharks were part of the Jurassic age Web." Joe shrugged.

"I think you have the best costume tonight," Web giggled, taking in the whole cat look.

"I feel like a fucking furry," George giggled.

"We're gonna go find Babe and Bill for some beer pong. We'll see ya in a moment." Lieb took Web's hand dragging him towards the kitchen. George waved them off and stood around. George swayed to the beat to Bill and Babe's party playlist playing.

George felt the beer taking him over, his face heating up, his veins feeling warm. George danced around the packed living room. That's when it happened. George doesn't even know what had happened and he was now on top of a muscular handsome man.

"Fuck, get off of me." The raspy low voice came from the muscular man.

"Sorry sorry," George rolled off the man and the man's leg seemed to come with him through his pant leg, "Woah! Fuck!"

"Oh here we fucking go. Look you're the one that fell on-" he began as he began to start and fix his prosthetic.

"Hey Joe, it's okay man this is the George guy I was tellin ya about." Bill walked over saving the two from Joe chewing George out.

"Oh," Joe blinked and looked at the man dressed as a cat.

"I promise to you I'm not ever dressed as a cat." George bit his lip, "I uh I'm a little drunk right now I didn't mean to react that way."

"It's okay man. Don't say ever ya dressed as a fucking cat in a red hat now." Joe smiled. George got up and offered Joe a hand. Joe took it standing up, Joe was much taller than George and he was strong.

"Okay I'm gonna go play beer pong with Web and Lieb!" Bill waved and walked off leaving the pair."Lets uh go for drinks yeah?" George asked as he was already drunk enough to do this.

"Now? Okay." Joe giggled while walking with the cat man to the kitchen.

Now that's not how George envisioned meeting his husband but hey! Shit happens!