1K Words | Luztoye

As if parenting wasn't the hardest job on the planet.
George gently rocked his and Joes newborn.
He looked up from his gaze on Marlowe and admired the nursery him and Joe had set up.
The walls were painted baby blue and Dick and Lew had gifted them a beautiful white crib.
It just fit the room perfectly.
Joe walked in with a sigh and leaned against the door.

"How's Silas?" George whispered and looked up to his husband.

"I got him to calm down and got him content with ice cream and a movie." Joe frowned.

"I just feel so terrible for him," George stood up and laid Marlowe in her crib. Being quiet and gentle to not wake her.
George grabbed the baby monitor and followed his husband out.
George gently pattered down the stairs and over to where Silas was sitting on the couch.

"How you doin hun," George sat on the couch next to him.

"I'm fine mom," He shrugged and pulled his blanket closer to him.

"Are you sure? I'll make whatever you want for dinner." George set the monitor down and ran a hand through Silas's hair.

"Sure," Silas nodded and looked over as Joe came down the stairs.

"I'll go start on dinner," George smiled and glanced over at Joe. Joe then took over the comforting part.

George danced around the kitchen with Marlowe in his arms. "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." George smiled to himself.
Joe came from the front porch and sighed pocketing his phone. Joe had finally got his well deserved day off and it was not going as planned.
Marlowe had a meltdown early in the morning and George and Joe were both up with her.
Then Silas didn't want to go to school because of his bullies.
George reached over and turned off the radio.

"What's up lovey?" George asked him. Marlowe started babbling and grabbed at George's fingers.

"Silas got in a fight at school and we have to go talk to the Principal." Joe frowned and rubbed his eyes. He set down his coffee cup.

"Here I'll take Marlowe why you go get dressed." Joe frowned and took the baby. George nodded and went upstairs changing his clothes quickly. He came back with Marlowes diaper bag.

"Ready hun?" George sighed and grabbed the chest baby carrier. Joe nodded and they walked to the car.

Joe had a seat next to the other kids mother and George stood in the corner of the office with Marlowe.
"So you disrupted my husbands only day off for what?" George asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Toye but Silas started a fight." The principal sighed.

"Was it with that Marcus kid? He's been bullying our son for months! You should see the bruises he comes home with!" George stood up straighter.

"Excuse me! My son would never bully anyone! Your boy is the one who attacked my son." The kids mom turned looking at George with a shocked face.

"Ma'am please settle down." The principal quickly tried to calm everything down, "I'm going to have the boys come in and have them tell their side of the story."

"Great," George sighed. And they watched as the principal walked out.

"George honey sit down," Joe stood up.

"But you said your leg was hurting this morning," George frowned.

"Okay fine but give me Marlowe at least," Joe frowned and George handed her over.
Then Silas and his bully filed in behind the principal.

"Okay Silas why don't you start," the principal sighed as the boys stood in front of their parents.
Joe instantly frowned as Silas had a new found black eye.

"I Uh, Marcus was picking on me. He tried to steal my lunch money again. My dad said that if he picked on me once more to punch him so I did. Then he knocked me down and did this." He motioned to his eye. George frowned and glanced down at Joe.

"Hey that's not what happened!" Marcus began.

"Okay okay boys enough." The principal hushed them.

It was a quiet ride home but Joe turned around in his seat.
"You want ice cream? Cause I'm damn proud of you Silas." Joe smiled.

"Yeah I think he deserves some ice cream." George smirked to himself and switched lanes to go to the local ice cream shop.

George came back into his and Joes room as he had finally gotten Marlowe to lay down.
He yawned and reached his arms uo straightening out his back.

"I think we're getting to old Joey," George smiled and laid down next to his husband. Joe set down his book.

"Don't tell me that 30 is old now," Joe smirked and kissed George's head.

"I guess it's not, maybe I'm just aging faster than you," George giggled and laid down on his stomach.

"Well let me at least rub your back their Georgie." Joe hummed and moved over so he could rub at his partners back.

"You should be the one getting a back rub. Your one day off in a month and you didn't even get to enjoy it." George frowned as his eyes fluttered shut.

"Nah, you do all the heavy lifting around here. Taking care of Marlowe. Going to all the parent groups with her. Packing lunches for me and Silas. You're the best trophy wife ever." Joe kissed his neck gently.

"Is that all I am now? A trophy wife?" George smiled and giggled opening his eyes back up to look at Joe, "You're my trophy husband."

"You're the best in the business. And the hottest. Dare I say you're a milf Georgie?" Joe giggled and George flipped over under him.

"I like that, you're my dilf then." George sat up on his elbows and kissed Joe gently. His lips warm and soft. George wouldn't have it any other way. Neither would Joe.