Side Story (Epilogue)

[ wedding ballroom on the media ^ ]

She watched herself smiling brightly at the mirror, wearing a beautiful white shimmering gown on her important day. To think that this day would come, felt like it was yesterday when all the drama went down. When her now soon-to-be husband left her when she needed him the most, when she thought she was better off dying to escape the pain she went through, meeting her real parents on the verge of death, everything seemed to be a disaster. Thoughts on not having a happy ending in her own story circled around her thoughts every second. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and smiled softly. A soft knock on the door frame interrupted her small moment.

"Hey, you ready?" she smiled, admiring how beautiful her daughter looks wearing her wedding gown. Happiness filled her heart as it dawned upon her that her one and only daughter had grown to be a wonderful woman and is soon to be married. Sure, she has regrets on not being able to watch her grow from when they left her but they prayed and believed their daughter is strong and they'll meet again at the right time. And they did, it was a miracle.

"Yes," the bride smiled nervously and took a deep breath before stepping outside the dressing room.

Jimin wanted the wedding to be a very special since he'll be marrying the love of his life, his soulmate, his significant other. Its going to be very different from when they were just boyfriend and girlfriend. They will not be tied together officially and from here on out, their going to be doing everything together as one. Ri-Young on the other hand wanted something simple since she still isn't used to big parties and something grand. It just wasn't in her nature when it comes to big parties. But, since her husband pleaded and she thought, might as well have a big party for my special day once in a lifetime, she agreed.

"I'm getting nervous ma," she stopped walking towards the venue and held her mother's hand. Numerous thoughts of stupid and funny scenarios went through her head. What if I fall? What if I don't look pretty enough? What if people starts to laugh at me? What if I do something embarrassing?

A hug from her mother was able to pull her off from her train of thoughts. She rubbed her back in a soothing motion to calm her daughter from panicking. Once she felt like her daughter calmed down, she slowly released the hug and held both her shoulders.

"Look at me," she said and put on a gentle smile. After all, feeling nervous and giddy on your wedding day isn't unfamiliar to her. She went through this years ago and its finally her daughter's turn.

"I know today's a very special day for you and I know you're afraid of messing things up. Believe me, I've been there and it was nerve-wrecking." She released a small chuckle then rubbed her daughter's hands. The bride released a small sigh and closed her eyes to gain composure.

"Look, the only advice I can give to you right now is that when you enter that room, keep your eyes on Jimin. That'll lessen your nervousness and everyone else wont matter. It'll only be you and him. Okay? I'll be waiting inside." Her mother then kissed her temple gently. Nodding her head, the bride mustered up a genuine smile as her mother entered the ballroom.

Despite her being anxious about her entrance, she kept a calm stance and decided to check on herself once again just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the dress she's wearing. Surely it wasn't something uncomfortable for her to wear during the wedding. It was rather simple and elegant that fits on her body perfectly with a touch of glittery vibes to it.

 It was rather simple and elegant that fits on her body perfectly with a touch of glittery vibes to it