Choi Mina

Ri Young's POV:

Blood.

That's what it smelt like.

I opened my eyes painfully. Adjusting my sight, I realized that I'm still in last night's position. On the floor with the razor on my hand.

I looked at the clock and realized it was 7.30  in the morning.

I sighed and tried getting up. A hiss made its way out of my mouth. Everytime I move my hands my scars stretched which made it worse.

I quickly went to the bathroom, worried that my mom could come in anytime.

After I got myself patched up, I quickly went downstairs wearing a long sleeved over sized sweater.

What? Can't risk showing them my scars. It'll make them question me. After all, its already worse that they know I have depression. And if they know about the self harm, I doubt they'll let me out of their sight.

"Morning mom, dad" I greeted and kissed both their cheeks.

"Morning sweetie, what happened to you last night?" My mother asked as she prepared the food on the table.

I took a seat next to my dad.

"Nothing mom, I'm just tired." I said, not able to look at her in the eyes.

My mother nodded, but I know she's still doubting on what I said.

"So, where did you go yesterday? Who are you with?" My father asked as he picked up his fork.

"I-"

"Let's talk about it later sweetie. The school called me this morning and asked you to come and clean your locker" My mother said as she took her seat.

"Huh? What about the surgery?" I asked.

"It'll be on 12" she stated.

I sighed and nodded in response.

Stupid school.

****************

I dragged my lazy ass out the house.

Stupid school doesn't know what is means to have family matter. Well, a personal matter to be exact. They just had to call in don't they?

 They just had to call in don't they?

(Ri-Young's outfit)

I felt like I didn't need to wear my uniform since, I just need to take my books and go home.

Arriving at school, I wondered around the hall, finding my locker.

I noticed that the hallway is strangely quiet. I looked at the time on my phone.

9:30

Owh, well that explains it. They're having class. They still have 15 more minutes before break.

Minutes of walking and I finally found my locker.

I leaned my head on the locker beside me as I take out my books.

English, Physics, Chemistry, Civics, Biology, Maths, geography, bla bla bla.

After a while, I heard the bell ring.

I saw people rushing out of their class as I continue to do my business.

"Uhm excuse me. You're blocking my locker.."  A soft voice said.

I widened my eyes as it seemed familiar

Shit.

I looked towards the owner of the voice and saw Mina.

F*ckin'

Choi Mina.

A/N: Tadaa! First update of the week. I need to tell you that those 4 updates will be reduced to 3 updates a week! I'm sorry~ hehehe thanks for reading, voting and commenting tho!

PS: I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER😭