Caught in a Lie

Author's POV:

{Image of Kim Ri Young above on the media!}

She walked to school alone wearing an oversized hoodie. Her hands gripping her bag's handle tightly. She took care of the problems yesterday. But, she's still scared that it will come again any time.

She just wants someone to be there for here. She knows she got Jimin, but then it feels like she doesn't at the same time. She's confused, stressed out and depressed. She want to rely on her boyfriend, But she's so unsure about that.

As she reached the gate, someone reached there at the same time she did. She looked up and saw Jimin. Only this time, he's not alone. His hands is connected with another hand. And thats when she noticed, she's the girl that she saw at Jimin's house. Her chest tightened in pain.

She quickly look away and began walking.

"Oppa, who's that? Why is she dressed like that when its sunny?"

"I don't know who she is but, lets go" He said and went inside. I was hurt at what he told her. I thought I can trust him, what happen to the Jimin that I know?

With her hearing Jimin's reply, she dashed her way to school. Once she reached her class, she let her bag drop on top of her table and layed her head down on the table as well. She began hyperventilating because of so much running.

But then, she felt dizzy all of the sudden. She decided to just ignore it and tried to close her eyes for a bit before the teacher comes to class.

Ri Young's POV:

I felt dizzy. I think It was just the impact of running and having much thoughts. I decided to ignore it and let my eyes rest for a bit before the first teacher comes. I can still hear students entering the classroom as I close my eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard the bell rang. I slowly open my eyes and lift my head up. I sat at the end of the classroom so its close to the window. I adjust to my surrounding and saw that the students are hurrying to their seats.

The door opened and revealed our maths teacher. Crazy right? At the beginning of the day, it just had to be maths. Great. I sigh and took out my books.

In the middle of the lesson, I suddenly felt cold and my head began to throb endlessly. It hurts twice as more than before. I groan silently. I held my head with my left hand and continue to write with the other hand.

I couldn't stand the pain anymore so I stood up and went up to the teacher.

"Yes? Is there anything you need to ask Ms. Ri-Young?" she asked as she put the marker down.

I nodded and start to explain.

"I need to go to the nurse, I feel dizzy." I muttered, but enough for her to hear.

She nod and gave me a slip.

I need to hurry, I might not be able to make it. No! You have to stay strong Kim Ri Young!

Once she did, I ran out of the class. I slowed down due to the pain that's causing me trouble to focus on the hallways. All I know is that I was about to open the door and then....

I blacked out.

******************
I groaned and opened my eyes. I felt it really heavy to do so. I finally managed to open them and realize that I was already in the medic. I adjust to my surrounding before I felt something cold on my forhead.

I touched it and it was a wet cloth. I was confused on why I have a wet cloth on my forhead.

"You have a fever." someone said.