One Of A Kind

Ri Young's POV:

I was eating breakfast when my doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, running towards the door.

Once reaching it, I unlocked it and opened it.

"Hello-" I paused, seeing the person who was behind my door.

"Hi..." He gave me his one and only rectangular smile.

"TAE?!" I gasped and ran up to him to hug him.

He gladly caught me in his arms and spun me around playfully.

"I know, I know. I missed you too." He laughed and put me down.

I playfully slapped his arm and invited him over inside, only for him to run over to the dining table.

"Hello dear, I'm sure you've met Ri Young already." My mom said as she kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Yeah, well. She grew a lot since I last seen her." He looked over to me and winked playfully.

I responded my rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

Kim Taehyung. He's my long lost cousin.

Well, not really. I just call him that cause he's always away so often and playfully act like my boyfriend rather than my cousin. He's very playful and cheerful but when it comes to work, uhmm I suggest you not to disturb him when he's stressed out cause, well... he's scary. Unless you're Jiwoo, feel free to disturb him whenever you want. 

Park Jiwoo is none other than Tae's girlfriend. Let me tell you, he would do anything when it comes to Jiwoo. She's very kind, pretty and smart. Not to mention she's a famous model. She's like a big sister to me. She's simply an amazing person. I admire their relationship to the point that I sometimes get jealous of it. Hey, what can I say? Its just that romantic. And I for one never had experienced a relationship like that before so, yeah.  They're both lucky to have each other.

Speaking of Jiwoo eonnie...

"Yah, where's Jiwoo eonnie?" I asked as I picked up the TV remote.

" 'Yah'? Hey! I'm older than you for about 2 years. But anyways, she's at New York for her next photoshoot." He answered taking a bite of the apple placed on the kitchen table.

"Oh, I see. Well, tell her good luck from me 'kay? I'm going to work." I said and picked up my bag.

"Bye mom! Bye Tae!" I said while putting on my shoes.

I looked at the time and opened the door.

"Wait! Let me drive you there." I heard Taehyung said as he went after me towards the door.

"Oh, Tae. The thing is.. "

Before I had the chance to continue, I Jimin's car arrived.

He rolled down the window of his car and called out my name.

"Who's that?" He said looking at Jimin.

"He's uhm... My friend. Who is also.. My father's co-partner on his new project." I said nervously.

"So.. why is he picking you up?" He turned his head to me.

"Well, let's just say we get along that well 'kay? I'll tell you about it later I promise! But right now, you gotta let me go cause I'm late. I need to be there before dad does." I said and kissed his cheeks before running off.

"By the way! He's still inside, at his office. Taking care of some documents. He'll be going to work at 10! Tell him I went to work okay?! Bye Tae!" I shouted as I saw Taehyung entered the house.

As I put on my seatbelt, I felt him staring at me. I slowly turned to him.

"Uhmm hehehe, Hi?" I giggled nervously and did a little wave.

"Who is he and why did you kissed his cheeks?" He said nodding his head at the direction Taehyung was at before.

"He's my cousin.. What's with the stare?" I crossed my arms.

He sighed and started to drive.

"You sure he's not more than a cousin?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah, of course! I mean, I only love you so.. I think you shouldn't worry over a thing." I said and smiled stupidly at what I said.

Okay, now I kinds regret it.

I heard him try to hold in his laughter.

"I swear if you laugh I'll get off the car." I said covering my face with my hands.

Ahh!! What was I thinking saying things like that! Mom was right, I'm really bad at this.

I felt him grabbing my hands, lowering them from my face and held it tight.

"That was cute. Thanks for making me feel better today Young-ah..." He said and showed his cute chubby smile.

I blushed, looking at our hands connected together.

"But aren't you a little straight forward? I never thought you'd be the type to do that. You changed much during those years. I like it." He playfully said and giggled.

I widened my eyes and quickly took my hands away from him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine then." I playfully sulked.

And just like that, My day got better and better.

Park Jimin,

You really are one of a kind.

A/n: Yeah Yeah, I know its been a reaaaalllly long time since I update. I'm sorry for that. Hehehe. Hope you guys are having an amazing day so far! Please do like and comment!! I love you guys! xoxo <3