Attached Pt.2

Ri-Young's POV

I slowly open my eyes, only to find myself surrounded by the dark.

My lip is so chapped because of the coldness. My throat is dry, and my whole body is aching in pain.

I groaned, slowly standing up walking towards the curtains that's preventing any source of light to come in.

But as I opened them, there was no light. Only dark sky.

Confused, I turned around slowly trying not to hurt myself even more.

Heading to the kitchen, I quickly look for my phone on the kitchen table.

Once I got it, I walked to my room trying to get some sleep by lying on the bed.

It seems not to be working at all. I took my phone and open it.

I stared at the wallpaper, it was me and Jimin eating ice cream on one of our dates together.

I sighed, that was one good memory.

I opened my instagram and went through people's stories. I stopped at Jimin's story.

He captured a photo of 2 ice creams. I could tell that the other one belongs to a girl because I could see her nails painted in red.

The thing is, he doesn't tag this girl. So its hard to find who this girl is.

I wanted to see more but that's the end of it. Right on time, my battery ran out.

I plugged the charger cable to my phone and put it on the nightstand near the lamp.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep. Thinking about how to stop this problem of mine.

I've went to the hospital only to get one short and sharp sentence as an answer.

" You have depression problem. And its a very rare case"

I remember feeling so lost that I actually forgot how to breathe. I felt a large weight on both of my shoulders.

They haven't found any cure to that since it was a very rare case. And all they asked me to do is  go to the therapist.

But, I have no enough money. The only thing I could efford right now is this small apartment and I'm trying my best at work to get my payment by next week.

I'm on my second year of high school and I need to endure it for another year.

I was slowly getting tired of thinking about my problems, that I actually fell asleep.

**************

I am now walking to school with a big hoodie on.

I might look a little pale because of blood loss last night.

As I was at the gate, I saw Jimin, arms around the same girl I saw at the classroom.

"Jimin Oppa!" I smiled and went over to him, crashing him with a hug.

He seemed to be frozen. But then I was pushed back.

"Excuse me, who are you?" the girl asked politely.

I look at her, oh right, I forgot she was here.

"Oppa, who is she?" she asked.

"Oh uh- she... She's a friend. A really close friend." he said lowly. He gave me the "why-did-you-do-that' look.

That angered me. But somehow I managed to not show it.

"Oh okay, then Hi my name is Choi Minah. I'm in year one. So, you're older than me eonnie!!" she said cheerfully.

"Okay, now you know what you want to do"

"Its okay, just hit her"

"She was the reason why Jimin's always leaving you."

"Take revenge"

"Stop, please..." I whispered.

But then somewhat I gave in, and it has full control.

I charged towards her and started beating the sh*t out of her. She was screaming, desperately  crying for help.

I saw students passing by, looking at us weirdly. Jimin was trying to get me off of Minah.

But I was in rage. I wasn't in control anymore. This thing inside me is.

Finally I came to a stop. I started hyperventilating. I wasted a lot of emotion on hitting her. I didn't even realize I was crying.

Starting to the point where she made Jimin cheat on me. To the point he left me because of her.

Or was it because of her?

I was pushed to the ground, my head hitting hard on the wall.

I saw Jimin hurriedly carry Minah inside.

"Chim!! Wait..." I cried out.

He turned around.

"Don't leave me." i said, my eyes are just seconds away before they close.

But I managed to catch a glimpse of him turning around, heading inside. 

Why.... He seemed so attached to her.

Too Attached.