Bali

She looked outside the window as the clouds passes by. It seems so peaceful up there as if no trouble or danger could ever reach her even if they want to.

That is until someone decided to wake her up.

"Young-ah, wake up. I brought something for you," the voice said.

The girl groaned, obviously annoyed.

"Can't it wait? I need some sleep here." she mumbled without opening her eyes to look at the person whoever it was.

"No, it can't. Besides, you've been sleeping for 2 hours and I'm bored." he said as he gently shake her from her sleep.

She finally gave up and opened her eyes to look at that person.

"What? What is so important that you need to pull me out of my dream world?" She asked as she pulled off her sleeping mask.

"Don't give me that attitude. You're gonna regret that." He warned jokingly and poked her nose.

"Anyway you looked cute after your nap." he continued.

She scoffed, shaking her head at his silliness.

He took out something from his pocket and it appears to be something that she's been wanting for quite some time now.

"Wha- How did you know?" she asked, shocked that he got her something that she never told anyone she wanted.

"I noticed you've been staring at this bracelet every time we passed by that shop. I figured you wanted it." He responded as he carefully put on the bracelet around her arms.

"Jimin-ah, you shouldn't have. Besides, this is just a waste of money. I feel bad now."

"Hey, its okay. Anything that makes you happy, love." He said as he kissed her temple.

"Okay, thank you." She kissed his cheeks.

Ri-Young's POV:

We finally arrived! Hello Bali!!

After we took care of our luggage, we took a cab and went to check in at the hotel. On the way there, I could see people selling unique things that caught my eyes. Those that seem interesting.

"Do you want me to buy them for you?" Jimin asked as he reached over and held my hand. 

I smiled and gently shook my head.

"I already got what I want" I said and looked at him.

"And what is that?" He asked teasingly moving closer to me. 

"The bracelet, silly!" I teased back. 

We both laughed and he pinched my nose. 

"Oh you're so gonna get it." he jokingly threatened.

"Am I?" I challenged him back.

He laughed it off and shook his head. 

As we talk about the schedules and meetings he's gonna have in Bali, we arrived at our hotel.

It was a luxurious hotel. Well, I mean he's 'The' Park Jimin right? But its just that he booked a hotel that is near to the beach so I can't help but be impressed. Or maybe its a normal thing for a boyfriend to do that and I'm just being over dramatic, yes? 

We checked in and the receptionist gave us our room key. Right after we received our key, we went to the elevator together with the staff to help us with out luggage. 

We finally reached our room. As we entered our room, I was surprised at how big the entire place was. But what caught my eye is that we have a view of the beach right outside our balcony. I could see the amazing view through our glass door. I was stunned and kept looking at it until i felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Enjoying the view?" He whispered.

I nodded and sighed contently.

"Oh yeah, now this is life." I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Well i'm glad you liked it." He answered and hugged me tighter. 

Yeah.. I love it. Not because of the fact that Jimin got us a fancy ass hotel and also an elegant room. Its because his presence is here. I wouldn't be enjoying all of this if Jimin wasn't here. I dont know, it just feels different when he's around. A good kind of different. And trust me, I like it a lot. 

To be continued.

A/N: OMG HIII! I've been out for so long. I'm so sorry for disappearing out of nowhere. Its just that I have things to do, seriously. Honestly I had a little bit of a writer's block. So, I'm so sorry I just got the time to update this chapter today. Thank you guys or waiting patiently for my very slowww updates hehe. I love you guys! Dont forget to vote!! <3