Him Pt.2

Ri Young's POV:

"Urgh, are you done yet?" Jimin groaned in frustration.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, just give me one sec." I said.

"Well, exactly how long is your 'one sec'? I've been waiting for like 2 hours here!" He stood up and went over to me.

"Wha- you've just been here for 20 minutes, genius!" I said as I pointed at the clock.

He groaned again.

"Okay! I'm done. Sheesh!" I said as I turned of my computer and close the files.

He laughed and kissed my cheeks.

"Yes! Now, let's go. I'm starving." He said and dragged me out of my office after I locked it.

"You could've just eaten without me you know?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, I wanted to wait for my princess to be done with her work and after that have dinner with me." He said smiling sheepishly.

I scoffed at his attitude.

What's with him? We aren't even dating. So why call me his 'princess' in the first place?

I shook my head at the thought.

"Princess," He said as he opened the door of his car for me once we reached his car.

I laughed and got in the car.

On our way there, silence took place. It has always been like this every time he took me out. I can't think of a topic to start a conversation. The tension is getting worse and trust me, its really awkward.

I cleared my throat as I started speaking.

"So... uh.. Where are you taking me to?" I said as I glanced at him.

"We're going to an  Italian grill restaurant. I'm wanting some Italian right now. Besides, you like Italian cuisines right?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, I do. How did you know?" I asked confused

Since when does he start to pay attention about me?

"Trust me, I know a lot more about you than you think." He winked.

"Pshh, yeah right." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey, I'm telling the truth alright." He pointed out.

"Yeah yeah, whatever mochi." I smiled mentioning his nickname.

What? He looks like a cute lil' mochi to me. (A/N: The cutest mochi I have ever seen in MY LIFEE <3)

"Again, with the nickname? Seriously?" He scratched his head. 

"What? I like it. Besides, it fits you perfectly." I smiled as I looked at him.

I sighed and shook his head.

"Sure, Princess." He smiled.

He suddenly took my hand in his and hold it for the rest of the trip. I was kinda surprised to be honest. Hey, I'm not complaining alright? I was just taken back by his actions. Its now everyday he shows and gives me affection. Well, at least from my memory he's not.

He pulled up and parked as we arrived at the restaurant. Finally, I've been dying to eat. I'm so hungry I could eat the whole menu if I could.

Jimin led me to the restaurant door and one of the employees open the door for us to come in. I smiled and thank the kind lady. A waiter then came towards us and led us to the table where he reserved.

Jimin thanked the kind waiter and pulled out the chair for me.

"Oooh being a gentlemen now, are we?" I teased him as I took a seat.

"But, Of course. Anything for my princess." He replied as he went to the other side of the table to take his seat.

I smiled and shook my head at him.

Well.....

That, Ladies and Gentlemen..

Is Park Jimin

Just Him..

Being

HIM.

A/N: OK, I know this chapter was boring and it took too long for me to update. I know what you guys are thinking. "If you're gonna update this long at least write a better storyline."  I know guyssss I'm so sorry. I'm kinda having a writers block at the moment. So please, please, please give me time. Anyways, Thank you for reading this book, waiting patiently for my long boring update. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LIKE. Thank You Guys. <3<3