Meeting them

A/N: Eloo.. This is the second update for today.
As I promised. Again, I apologize for updating so long hehe. Anyways, if you all are wondering why I haven't made Jimin's POV yet, its because I wanted to ask you. Should I make another book about his point of view?

Comment pleaseuu
****************

Ri-Young's POV:

I stare out the window, waiting for them to come back.

I missed them so much, it feels so good to hug them again. Its been years since I last feel warmth.

Even if I have this sickness, atleast I can see them, hug them and feel their love and affection towards me.

But then my mind shifted of to Jimin. I can't believe he did that. I mean, I am his GIRLFRIEND.

That girl- Minah....

I groaned in frustration.

*Flashback*

I heard chattering around me.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the light.

I steadily lift my body, only to realize I was still on the hard ground.

I stood up and felt pain on my head. I touched my head and I felt something. 

Blood.

I groaned and look around, hoping to find Jimin somewhere.

But I didn't.

He left me here. Not bothering to come back. I felt as if my heart was ripped into half.

I started crying. I sobbed my heart out, shouting all the emotions that I'm feeling.

But that cry of pain, of sorrow, of loneliness, turned into something worse.

I laughed.

I laughed painfully. People around me starting looking at me as if I'm a crazy person.

Maybe they're  right.

Maybe I am crazy.

Crazy enough to cut myslef.

Crazy enough to hurt myself.

Crazy enough to hurt her.

Crazy enough to Love Him.

"Jimin-ahh!!!!" I shouted.

"Come back!!"

I cried then I laugh.

I'm going crazy. No one can help me. I'm all alone. I'm stuck on an endless maze with no way out.

I started running,

Running to a place my heart lead me to. The playground.

I didn't even bother to clean my wound. I sat on a swing, and started swinging gently. Humming one particular song that came in to my head.

"I want to breathe I hate this night,
I want to wake up I hate this dream
I'm trapped inside of myself and I'm dead.
Don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours" I smiled and continued the song.

"Give me your hand save me save me
I Need your love before I fall, fall.
Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall." I sobbed quietly, looking down at my laps.

"Ri-Y-Young??" A woman's voice is heard.

I slowly look up to the familiar voice.

I was greated by a woman. A very particular woman to be exact.

"Eomma....." I whispered weakly.

"Honey- Ri-Young?" A man's voice is now heard.

I look to the right.

"Appa......" 

Those were the last thing I said before I feel myslef falling backwards, and blacking out.

When I woke up, I was in the hospital. My mother told me what happened after that and she told me that they already knew about my sickness.

*End of Flashback*

I wiped the tear that unknowingly fell from my eyes.

I heard the door open.

"Ri-Young-ah...." my parents said.

I smiled warmly, I felt tears on my eyes.

"Eomma, Appa..." I whispered.

It felt so perfect

Meeting them..