It was a Memories.

Ah Young's POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before heading downstairs.

Yes, I am going to have dinner with Mr. Park. Since, my dad wanted me to 'know' him better he say. 

Believe me, I wouldn't have come if there wasn't an important reason behind it.

"Honey, if you don't come to the dinner, he'll cancel our deal. It's hard enough to find someone as enthusiast as he is for partnership in this type of business. Please princess?" 

Hearing my dad plead like that, I couldn't say no. So, in the end I eventually agreed to go to dinner. Not to mention, with someone I barely know.

Don't get me wrong, my dad's coming with me to discuss their business. Mr. Park asked me to be there in the first place.

"Dad! I'm ready." I informed him walking down the stairs. 

I saw him completely ready with mom beside him. 

"Oh! Mom, you're coming too?" I asked.

"Yes I am! I wanted to catch up on what's going on with your dad's work." She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

I made a disgusting face at them and they laughed it off. 

"Okay, let's go now." I said and quickly went outside.

My parents followed after they locked the house. We all went inside the car and dad drove to the restaurant assigned by Mr. Park.

A couple minutes later, we arrived at a very luxurious place. Its actually not that far from my house actually.

I sighed as we went inside the restaurant. Wow... its bigger than it looks like. 

As we entered, a waitress comes and greet us, asking whether or not we have reservation done.

My dad mentioned Mr. Park's name and the waitress led us towards a VIP lounge. We followed her till the end of the hallway. 

She opened the door, only to reveal Mr. Park sitting on the couch near the small stage set up in the corner of the room. 

"Ah! Mr. Kim, just in time I see." Mr. Park stood up and went over to shake hand's with my dad.

"Of course, I can't miss this meeting we're having. Anyway, you wanted my daughter to come and as promised. Here she is" My dad gestured for me to come in and greet Mr. Park.

I close the door and smiled at him, bowing my head to show respect. I mean, he is older than me after all.

"Sunbae I want to tell you something!" A girl  said shyly.

I gasped

What was that? Another vision?"

I shook my head and took a sit next to my mom as they went on about the business.

******************

I wanted to listen and focus on what they were talking on, but I can't help but think about why I always had those visions. Are they visions though? 

If it was, what's it for? What's the point of it showing me?

"Anyway, would you like to sing? Ah Young-ssi?" Mr. Park smiled and pointed the stage behind me. 

My eyes widened as I stared at him. 

"Would you like to sing something lady? Maybe deliver a message to someone?" he asked.

I gasped at the vision. 

But the thing that scared me the most is that, that time, I was beside somebody. 

And it him. None, other than Mr. Park. 

I saw his resemblance towards that young boy in the vision. 

Then that's when I realized. If it was when he was a young boy.. then it wasn't a vision.

All this time

It was a memory

A/N: Tada!! I updated hehe. Sorry If this book is getting in interested though.. 

PS: Not EDITED <3