Pity

Author's POV:

The boy looked at her intensely. Making sure that everything that came out of her mouth is real.

"I told you to not call me that didn't I?" He took a step forward.

"You did, but I-"

"Then why did you call me that?!" He shouted.

"Will you please.. Listen to me?" she begged looking at her feet.

He nodded his head.

Ri-Young's POV:

"Look, Jimin- I know you dont want people to see us together around school. I get that because I thought that we could be a normal couple outside school who could hangout together. But instead, even outside the school you were always with that girl who I just knew turned out to be the principals daughter. Right now, Jimin I-I'm confused...." I ranted out sighing deeply at the end.

"What is she to you? You know, sometimes I wonder if you had the choice to choose either me or her.. Who would you choose?" I looked up at him.

I didn't even realize that he had walked closer to me and now, we're standing face to face closely.

He stared at my face for quite some time and finally answered.

"Look, Mina is- just leave her out of this okay, its not her fault-"

"Bullsh*t Jimin! Answer the damn question. You even told her father a.k.a the principal that I was just having a crush on you!!" I pushed him by the chest making him stumble back a bit.

"Kim Ri-Young!" He held my hand.

I sobbed quietly and looked down.

"I'm confused Jimin-ah.. I'm lost, I- I don't know what to do.."

I sniffed and finally had the courage to look at him in the eyes.

"Me or Mina, Jimin.. That's all I want to hear." I whispered.

"Mina...."

"Well, then that's done.. There's no reason for me to not break up with you now." I sighed and started to walk away.

"Wait!! But I love you too!" He shouted.

"Bullsh*t!! How can you say that?! You don't love me and you know that!!" I shouted back. Right now, I'm in complete denial. I felt like I can't believe everything that's coming out from his mouth.

"I do!! I love you enough to not break up with you! I don't want to see you all alone and sad!" He said.

Jimin-ah.. I'm tired.

"That's not love Jimin! That's PITY!" I sobbed.

So after all this time

He

Pitied me.