How I met Him

Ri Young's POV:

Entering the class, I kept quiet. My shoes clicking on the wooden floor with the whole class starring at me.

I faced front to introduce my self

[Pic above 👆👆]

That is my uniform that I'm wearing for Juniors. Each level had different types of uniforms.

"Okay Class, please welcome our new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher ask kindly, looking towards me.

I smile and nod.

I lift my face up, gaining my posture and start introducing myself.

"H-Hello everyone, My n-name is Kim Ri-Young. I am from Busan. I hope we will make great friends and please treat me well." I said bowing afterwards.

I saw some girls rolling eyes at me which made me a little uncomfortable. I also heard boys howling such as.

'Damn girl, nice legs'

'Come and hang out with us'

'Hey beautiful~'

Like those. And I'm guessing they are the perverts of this school or as you can say it..

"Byuntae.." I muttered under my breath not letting them hear.

"Okay, that's enough!" The teacher banged the white board making the whole class silent.

"I'm expecting this year is going to be great for you Ri Young. Good luck." the teacher smiled.

I smiled back and nodded.

"You can take your seat at the back." she said motioning me to go.

I bowed and went to take my seat. I let my bad down to the seat and sat down.

I look at my seatmate. I smile at him and he gladly return it.

"Taegu." he said lending out his hands.

I gladly took it and shake it.

"Ri Young." I said.

"Isn't it obvious? Hahaha." He said.

Well, that smile tho~

I blushed in embarrassment, rubbing my arm.

The rest of the time, I focused on the teacher infront and jot down notes.

Let me tell you about myself. My name is Kim Ri-Young as you all know, I am from Busan. I had a rough childhood. My parents left me; due to I'm not their biological daugher.

They found their real daugher when I was 9. We were playing at the playground that time and then they just disappear. I remember searching for them but they are nowhere to be found.

Until I eventually gave up and went home. Arriving there, I saw my clothes outside the doorstep. And...

Well, for now, that is all I can tell you.

*****SKIP*****

Now its recess time. Everbody went out of the class in a rush. I stood up to exit the class.

When I exit the class, I saw a crowd at the canteen. I decided to check it out. I heard screams.

"Stop please!" the voice said. It took me awhile to remember that voice.

"Taegu.." I mutter and push in the crowd to get infront.

Once I managed to get infront, I saw Taegu, on the floor beaten up badly.

The bully was surprisingly a girl. She wore:

She must be one of the seniors here

Well, so much for her first impression here. I sigh and went to block the senior from hitting Taegu.

"Yah! Get out of the- Oh.. New face. You must be new here." She smirked gaining her posture.

I look down.

"Get out of the way. If you dont want to be in his position." She snapped her fingers motioning me to move.

"No.. I-I'm s-sorry sunbaenim, but I c-can't let you bully h-him." I stuttered the words out. Damn it! You had to stutter tongue.

She laughed holding her hips.

"Well, suit yourself. Park Jimin!" she shouted.

Then a guy; a senior to be exact. He came in front of me and drag me away.

"Sunbae, let me go." I say looking back at Taegu.

I gave him the 'I'm sorry' look and focused on the person dragging me.

To my surprise, he is really handsome.

Seeing half of his face, his bangs almost going down to his eyes. His black, looking very smooth hair. The sun's  ray lights up his face making him more charming. He is actually very darn cute.

"Why were you on her way?" He ask, suddenly letting go of my hand after we reached the outside school grounds.

I just starred at his face not listening to what he's saying. Observing his full features. In my mind, all I could think of is those eyes, those perfect nose, those chubby and cute cheeks and lastly, those plump pinkish lips.

"Yah!!" he yelled making get out of my trance and focus on him.

"I'm s-sorry," I blushed and look down to hide my red tomato face.

He sighed in annoyance.

"Look, I don't want to deal with you like this everyday. But if she wants me too, then I'll do it. But I'm warning you.. If you mess with her....." He stopped, walking near to me and leaning in closer to my ear.

I moved back in reflex.

"You'll be dealing with me." He whispered in my left ear. His statement sent shivers down my spine.

I quickly nod.

And then thats how...

I met Him.

To be continued.

A/N: Yow guys, this is the first chapter. Yey its completed. Please vote for this story. I love you guys!