Winning it back

Ah Young's POV:

"Sunbae.." I muttered unknowingly.

His eyes widened in surprise.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. I have no idea what was going on.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what I was thinking. I-"

"Hey, it okay. I was just asking if you would like to sing something? Maybe deliver a message to someone?" He said and smirked.

This- What? How? How could his words be the same?

"No, I'm fine Mr. Park" I quickly responded looking down.

He nodded his head once and proceeded to talk business with my parents.

***********

After a while, they were finished talking and right now, we are on our way outside the restaurant.

"Thank you so much for your time today Mr. Park, come stop by our place anytime." My father said with a smile as they shook hands.

"You're welcome. Oh and, I'll make sure to." He said and winked at me.

I widened my eyes and looked down

WTF just happened..?

"Oh, but can I have a moment with Ms Ah Young?" Mr. Park requested.

OKAY WHAT NOW?!

My parents nodded calmly as a result.

Wait, who's parents are gonna let their ONLY child have a MOMENT ALONE with  a person she BARELY KNOWS?

"We'll be waiting in the car." My mother smiled and dragged my father away.

Thanks mom.

"How are you?" He asked suddenly.

"I'm fine Mr Park" I responded and smiled a little.

"I thought I told you to call me Jimin." He pointed out.

"Oh. Um- right. I apologize Jimin sunbae-" I paused and closed my mouth with my hands.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Are you... remembering me?" He asked with a weak smile on his face.

I stumbled back  a bit and watched as he moved quickly and caught me in his arms.

"Are you..? Young-ah..." He whispered as his eyes watered.

I nod my head. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Y-you don't know how much I missed you. It's killing me. Being in this situation, it pains me, love." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

I bit my lips.

 He's. Too. Close.

"I know this is too much for me to ask. Its too early for me to request. But please, can you please be mine again?" He kissed the back of my hands.

I frowned at took a step back.

Disappointment spread across his face.

"If you're the person behind those painful memories, if you're the person behind my tears years ago, then you can't just ask me those questions and expect me to say yes do you?" I questioned.

He looked down.

"I'm not just gonna say yes to those questions you ask me. I'm not making the same mistake by letting you steal my heart and taking advantage of it. Jimin-ah, there's a difference between stealing a person's heart and winning a person's heart." I explained.

He looked up and said something which surprised me.

"So that means, I'll just have to win it back then,"

A/N: I know, it took me so long to update. YEP, MY BAD. I apologize again hahahaha. But then, here's one chapter for you today. I hope you all are having an amazing day. Thank you for reading my story and patiently waiting for this horrible long updates. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS! THANK YOU <3 <3

PS: NOT EDITED :))