Memories that are meant to be forgotten

Ri Young's POV:

I quickly finished my job and slammed my now empty locker.

I dragged my bag that is now filled with my books.

I wanted to get out of there so she doesn't go all crazy seeing her.

Just as I was about to exit the school lobby, I heard a very very familiar voice.

"Young-ah!" 

I stopped and glanced his way, with a blank expression written on my face.

There he was, looking as handsome as ever. But then, I saw Mina beside him.

F*cker , the voice inside me said.

I looked away and started walking towards the exit.

As I was about to exit the school, another hand grabbed mine and spun me around quite roughly.

"Yah!" The person shouted.

I flinched, still not getting used to loud noises.

I stared at him, not a word leaving my mouth. I just stood there staring at him in the eyes. And Jimin being Jimin, stared right back at me.

"Why weren't you at school today?" He spoke softly.

I kept quiet.

"Talk to me." he said holding my shoulders.

I looked down and wiggled away from his grasp. And then, I walked away.

"Young-ah..." He caught my hand and spun me around, again.

"Why are you being like this?" he asked cupping my face.

He lifted my chin making me look right at him.

"Go." I whispered.

Confusion is written all over his face.

"What?"

"I said go. Leave me, go to Mina. I mean, that's what you've been doing right? Leaving me, go to Mina. Its like,  a normal thing you do almost every second of the time." I speak out, my voice coming out raspy.

He sighed.

His hands fell down as he looked away.

"Listen, if this is about what I did yesterday, then I'm sorr-"

"Yeah, well. Sorry doesn't cut it this time does it , Jimin?" I cut him off.

His eyes snapped back to me as he turned quiet.

"Hey babe, are you done? I wanna go home.." I heard a feminine voice spoke out.

I groaned.

"B*tch you have feet! Use them to go home!" I screamed, unable to take anymore of this.

She flinched.

"Don't call her that." Jimin said defensively.

He started to walk towards her, who is now crying. Sensitive huh? Just like me.

This bastard.

And then that's where I felt myself drifting away.

"F*ckin' hell! Seriously?! Going to her again?! That b*tch is the reason why we're drifting apart!" I started throwing my tantrum.

You know that's not true. Stop this.

I tried to gain control back, but she didn't want me too.

I've never felt this much anger before. And trust me, its not a good sign.

Give me back control! Its not their fault! Stop it!

I tried fighting, but still. It didn't work.

"Knowing you would do this to me, I never should've asked you out in the first place! That was my mistake. I never should've fallen inlove with you in the first place! I should've never met you in the first place! Whatever I do, you would obviously choose her s-so..." I stopped for a while, not able to continue.

Tears were running down my cheeks.

She could cry too? Wow, guess she couldn't take this as much as I do.

I wiped my tears messily.

"S-so, why do I even b-bother to t-try and hold on to you in the f-first place?" I whispered helplessly.

I could feel myself slowly gaining control.

"Go back inside, I'll be there in a bit." He said to her softly as he wiped her tears.

"N-no, I was just leaving anyway.." I sniffed turning around, beginning to walk away.

"Young-ah..Wait- Don't go!"

I stopped and turned around.

"It was nice meeting you, Sunbae."

Right after saying that, I sprinted.

I hugged my bag closer to my chest so it would be easier for me to run.

Thinking about all those meeting with you, even though we barely had a good time together.

But all those encounter I had with you, either in school or out on our imperfect date. It all pains me.

Those memories mattered to me the most.

But then I guess,

Our memories are meant to be forgotten.

PS: NOT EDITED✌💕