I Trust You,

Ri-Young's POV:

The sound of my morning alarm woke me up from my sleep. I groaned then slowly opened my eyes as I take a look at my surrounding. 

I flinched as I felt a hand slide over my stomach. I looked over to my side and found Jimin smiling softly at me.

He slowly brought his hands up to my face and slowly caressed my cheeks. We stare at each other for a while, getting lost in each other's eyes. 

I decided to break eye contact then got up as I remembered what happened last night. 

"Young-ah, about last night I-"

"Where were you?" I cut him off. 

He stayed silent and looked down.

"You never answered my calls," I said finally turning around and looking at him. 

It was quiet for sometime until he finally decided to speak up.

"I met up with a friend last night, they really needed my help on something and-"

"Are they really just a friend?" I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow. 

He sighed as he got up then went over to hug me. 

"Don't be like this..." He whispered softly as he gently caressed my head. 

He kissed my forehead then lifted my chin to look at me in the eye.

"I'll explain it to you, I promise." He said. 

I sighed defeatedly and nodded. 

"Jimin-ah, I trust you okay? Please... please don't break it." I pleaded.

He kissed me on the lips then carry me back to bed. 

"I love you okay? Don't forget that" He said as we cuddle. 

**********

Hours passed as we just stayed in bed and cuddled each other. Without realizing its time for lunch. 

My stomach has been begging for me to give them food. 

"Chim its lunch time, get off! I'm hungry.." I whined.

He laughed. 

"Okay, sure lets go and eat." 

We stood up and got ready to go to lunch. After that we basically spent the rest of the day together. Just the both of us. 

I wish it could be like this everyday..

I smiled as we walked down the beach together. I felt Jimin squeeze my hand.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked. 

"I did, thank you babe" I replied kissing him on the cheeks. 

He giggled. 

Jimin-ah,

I trust you.