Who is he?

Bold Italic = flashback
Italic = thoughts

Ah Young's POV:

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go. Will you please let go off my hand?" I asked as nice as possible.

As much as I'm scared and confused right now, there are no one in the hallway at this time. So, might as well, play nice if he's a creepy stalker.

"O-oh, uhm.. Okay." He said and slowly let go of my wrist.

I smiled ever so lightly at the stranger and quickly went inside the bathroom.

After I finished doing my business, I washed my hands. I wiped them clean and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Young-ah..."  a boy called softly.

My eyed widened as I heard the voice.

What is that?

All of the sudden my head started pounding.

"Yah! Kim Ri Young!" he shouted.

Who? Who is she? What does she have to do with me? Was I a part of her life?

If so.. Why can't I recall her name? Why can't I remember her. And who is this boy?
He keeps appearing in my head. Even dreams.

His voice.. It sounded familiar.

The pain subsided, as I began to calm myself.

I took a deep breath and exited the bathroom.

Right now, I'm headed to my father's room. I just hope that I don't run into that guy again.

He gives me.. Weird feelings.

****************

The next day, I woke up just in time for work. Thankfully, my alarm clock was set correctly this time.

I began to do my morning routine and dress up for work.

After I'm done, I headed downstairs since mom was calling for breakfast.

Once I'm downstairs, I noticed my dad not there. He usually was down here first before me.

"Mom, where's dad?" I asked as I took my seat.

"He's out to work early dear. His business partner wanted to have a meeting with him." She said as she puts the food on the table.

I looked at her with a confused expression.

"I thought dad didn't want a partner. He always wanted to work alone.. Since that horrible incident." I said.

"I don't know about that. I asked him about it, but he told me not to worry. Well, maybe he would explain things to you." she shrugged.

I just nod my head and finished my breakfast to get to work.

**************
Once I parked my car outside the company, I went inside and greeted everyone I pass by.

I turned to the right and went into the elevator.

The door opens when it reached the 25th floor.

I sighed, thinking of the reasons why dad would want a partner again.

I shook my head as I knock on my dad's office.

I heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door.

"Dad, I have thing that-" I paused.

What is he doing here?!

"Oh! Young-ah! Come in," dad said gesturing his hands for me to come in.

I stood there frozen still looking at the guy.

He seemed to noticed and smiled at me.

*thump*

I gasped.

His smile.. Its so familiar.

This guy....

Who is he?