Deja Vu

Author's POV:

"Young-ah, hurry up! Your dad's waiting." Jimin called out to her as he opened the door of their hotel room. 

"Yeah, coming!" The girl responded, quickly grabbing her bag and followed Jimin out the door.

They're currently on their way to the airport to drop off Ri-Young's dad and then head for lunch later on. 

On the way to the airport, Ri-Young conversed with her father asking about how the business meeting yesterday went and what job does she have to finish for this project. 

They reached the hotel shortly and bid goodbye to one another. 

"Have a safe flight Dad, call me when you get home okay?" Ri-Young said as she kissed her father's cheek. 

Her father smiled then nodded at her. 

"Mr. Park, take care of my daughter for me okay? And hey, no funny business." He joked and shook Jimin's hand. 

"Dad!" Ri-Young whined, obviously feeling embarassed.

The two men laughed. 

"Don't worry Mr.Kim, I will take good care of her." Jimin replied then pulled Ri-Young closer to him. 

Mr.Kim nodded then waved goodbye. 

Ri-Young's POV:

I waved as my father left for his flight. 

"So, ready for lunch?" Jimin asked as he lightly shook me. 

I smiled at him then nodded my head in response. 

He took my hand and walked me towards the car and we headed towards the restaurant to eat. 

Finally, a day where I can enjoy and relax with Jimin. I'm pretty sure he's quite exhausted after all the meeting and work he has to do so I'm glad we have the time to relax together. 

"Young-ah, where do you want to go after lunch?" 

"Hmm, I don't really know. I'd really like to take a night stroll on the beach with you tonight though," I replied.

He nodded.

"Okay then, we'll go home after lunch to rest for a bit then head out for a walk and get dinner. How's that sound?" He said. 

"Sounds good to me," I shrugged. 

Right after that, Jimin's phone rang signalling an incoming call. 

I looked over at him to see who it was but then I noticed him getting a little uncomfortable after knowing the caller. 

Despite that, he answered the call.

"Hello? Yeah.... What happened?.... Are you okay?...." 

He continued talking on the phone then at one point he looked at me hesitantly. 

"Yeah... sure," He said then ended the call. 

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Who was that?" 

"Just, someone I knew back in High School." He answered avoiding my eyes. 

"Oh, a friend of yours?" 

"Yeah..." 

I slowly nodded and decided to brush the thought off.

"C'mon I'm not gonna let that ruin this day for me and Jimin. Stop overthinking Young-ah."

I mentally scolded myself. 

We arrived at the restaurant and ate our lunch. 

After finishing our lunch, we went back home to shower and take a little nap. 

*******

I groaned as I opened my eyes. 

I felt the space beside me empty which made me hurriedly get up from bed. 

I looked around the room.

"Chim?" I called out, but heard no response. 

I checked the bathroom but it was empty. 

"Where did he go?" I asked myself. 

I looked at the counter and noticed that we ran out of water. 

"Probably went out to buy some water, he'll be back soon," I thought. 

I looked at the time and noticed it was 7 PM. Welp, that nap took a little longer than I expected hehe. 

On the mean time, I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth so by the time he gets here we'll be able to go. 

*******

Tick Tock Tick Tock

I can't take this anymore, I'm worried. Its been an hour and he hasn't come back yet. Where did he go?

I kept calling him but he's not answering. 

I quickly changed my clothes and decided to go out to look for him. 

"I'l just search around the area here, "  I said to myself.

I went down to the lobby and dining area to see if he's there but he's not. So, I decided to walk outside and look around the beach.

I kept searching and calling him but no avail. 

Why isn't he answering his phone?

At this point, I'm worried sick. What if something happened to him? What if-

I stopped in my tracks as I heard a familiar ringtone. 

I looked around and spotted him sitting on one of the seats of the cafe beside the beach. 

"Thank goodness he's okay," I smiled. 

But then that smile quickly dropped as I notice him getting up and surprisingly hug a girl. 

"Chim..." I whispered as I looked at them both from afar. 

The girl then looked up to wipe her tears and that's when I saw her face. 

No...

It's Deja Vu all over again. 

A/N: Hey lovelies! I'm sorry for not updating last friday, school's been a bitch and there's so much work to do. But, I'll be updating this Saturday as well to make up for last week's update. HEHEHE so what did you think about this chapter? let me know in the comments below! Don't forget to like and keep safe loves!