Comfort

Author's POV:

The two adults smiled at her. She shed a tear and accidentally let out a sob. Her body was shaking while her hands covered her pale face. Her parents quickly went over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you!" She choked out.

"I know, we missed you too." Her mother responded, stroking her hair.

"I thought, I would never see you again sweety," Her father kissed her temple.

She closed her eyes, liking this nice, familiar feeling. 

They talked and caught up with each other.

"Mom, why did you leave me on the playground that day?" 

Ri-Young: POV:

I know it was a bit too early to bring up that topic, but I felt the need to know. I mean, c'mon, there has to be  reason why they left me.

"Honey, It wasn't like that. Our company's rival was after us. They would do anything to get what they want. And that includes hurting you. You are so precious to us sweetheart. Why would we leave you without a reason." My mother explained.

"But, why was he after you? Did you do something wrong?" I asked curiously.

"No darling, we did not do anything to him, he wanted us to combine our company. But I did not like the way he runs his business. Its filled with dirty tricks. So, I declined his offer. He had been going on and on about the business, but every time I would just reject it. 'Til to the point on which I think he had enough, he started to threaten me. We are so worried about your condition. What will happen to you when we're not there.''

"We wanted to protect you, that's why we're doing this. We're sorry," My father apologized.

I quickly pulled them into a hug. A really passionate one. I can't believe they went throught that , they did that for me. 

"I Love You both so much." I said smiling gently.

They responed with and I Love You.

They break off the hug and started talking about something serious.

"Ri Young-ah, did you really went through this alone?" my mother ask

Huh?

"What?"

"When you suffered this, did you went through this alone?" my father asked, holding my hand dearly.

"I- wh- well-" i stuttered.

"Oh honey.. We're so sorry."

I smiled at them and reached up to kiss both of their cheeks.

"I'm fine. Its okay."

They both looked at each other then averted their gaze to me.

"About that, the doctor said that you umm, need to go through operation. But, they are not sure if you could survive. It's horribly painful." mother said with sadness laced on her voice.

I kept quiet and just nod my head.

"Honey? are you okay? Do you want to go through this operation? Its okay if you don't want to do it. We're happy if you're happy."  again, mother ask me. 

I smiled softly. But then I suddenly thought of one person.

Park Jimin.

Even if it has been just maybe hours after I saw him. I miss him. I need him.

I need his warm hugs, his warm smile and his soft kisses. I miss them.

"Yeah, I will."

I Miss His Comfort