Lingering Thoughts

Ri- Young's POV:

Love, 

Its a beautiful thing isn't it?

Yeah, at least that's what they say. Some seems to forget that there are 2 sides on everything. 

Love can be beautiful and painful. I learned that the hard way. 

Hanging on to someone who doesn't even love you back as much as you love them is a really painful experience, I can agree to that. 

Although, as time passes by, I came to realize that I finally understand what true love meant. 

True love meant that you cared for another person's happiness more than your own no matter how painful the choices you face may be. 

I panted as I reached the hotel. I didn't even realize i ran back to the hotel at this point as painful memories kept replaying in my head. 

As i reached my hotel room, I looked at the time on my phone and realized that it was 7:15 pm.

45 minutes until Jimin gets back. 

'Should be enough time for me to take a shower.' I thought as I placed the snacks on the counter. 

After that, I took my towel and went to the bathroom to shower. 

*******

As I got out of the bathroom, I heard a knock and Jimin's voice calling me. 

"in a minute!" I shouted a little so he can hear me. 

I quickly changed my clothes then opened the door.

"Young-ah!" he jumped towards me for a hug. 

I giggled and hugged him back. 

"Ew, gross! You swear! I just finished taking a shower too..." I playfully said.

He laughed and ruffled my head. 

"Alright, alright. I'll take my shower now." He kissed my forehead. 

I nodded and locked the door. 

Come to think of it, 

What happened to Jimin and Mina anyways?