The boy

Hi!!
Before you read, I just want to apologize for the very slow update. Thanks for waiting on this new update.

Also, this is gonna be a long chapter

Enjoy~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ri-Young's POV:

I slowly knocked the door of the office. Also trying to gain back my breathing from all that running.

"Come in," the principal said.

I opened the door and close it back gently. As I faced the principal, I noticed he looked a little familiar. But where have I seen him before? His resemblance really reminds me of someone. But I can't quite point out who it is.

"Oh, Ri-Young. What can I do to help you today?" He asked as he put back all the files that is layed out on the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr.Choi, I'm sorry to bother you early in the morning." I apologized as I walked closer to his desk.

"Its fine dear. But, classed has already started. Is something wrong?" He questioned again as he gestured for me to sit down infront of him.

I nodded and sat down.

"That's the thing.. I- umm.." I sighed and took out the letter and hand it out to him.

"You're quitting the school? Why? When?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Yes, I am dropping out of school. Because of personal problems and I am quitting today. So today is my last day." I answered.

He just nodded his head and starts to read the letter before signing it.

"You are one of our best students here Ri-Young. I must say, Its quite sad to see you quitting school like this.." He said and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry Mr.Choi. But um... Can I as you a favour?" I asked cautiously.

He smiled

"Sure what is it?"

I hesitated for a while before finally saying it .

"Can you please don't tell anyone that I dropped out from school or more precisely, someone?"

He laughed softly.

"Is this someone Jimin?" He asked.

I was taken back by his question and the mention of his name.

How did he know? I never told anyone about our relationship. Moreover, Jimin doesn't even want us to be seen together in public.

"I know what you're thinking. ' How could know '. It because He's my daughter's boyfriend. And, I heard that you have a litte crush on him. And also, that you both are quite close." He explained.

At this point, I was speechless. Who would those things? I have a crush on him? We are QUITE close? Heck i was in a relationship WITH him.

I just nodded with a small smile.

And Jimin didn't even deny this huh?

"Oh come on Ri-Young, you chose this. This is all your fault."

The voice said.

I clenched my fist and demanded for it to stop. And somehow it actually works. I let out a little breath of relieve.

"Oh! Ri-Young. I am so sorry but I have an important meeting to attend to. Once again, I am very sorry to hear that you have to leave. But, I know that everything that you are going through is gonna be just fine." He supported me.

I smiled and bowed to him.

"Goodluck child." He patted my shoulder.

"Thank you for everything, Principal Choi. Best luck for you and your family."

He smiled.

"Thank you"

At that response I went out of the room and attended the 2nd period of the day, with an excuse letter ofcourse.

•••~•••••~••••~••••~••••~••••~••••~••••~

It was almost lunch time. Right now, its Art lesson but the teacher is absent so the substitute teacher just told us to draw some sh*ts. Heck, he doesn't even care about the class.

I looked around and saw some students sleeping, some students laughing and goofing around. The class is getting noisier any minute.

I glanced over at Mrs.Nam and saw that she's on her phone. I mentally rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I proceeded on continuing the drawing that I have been working on while the others were doing who knows what.

Looking back at this drawing, at first I didn't know what to draw. But then suddenly my hand and my head worked together and it somehow became a drawing of a boy. A boy which I loved so much. A boy who I would do anything for. Park Jimin.

I didn't even realize the smile on my face when I was doing this work.

That was, until someone accidentally pushed my table.

I stayed still, my eyes on the drawing. It was crushed.

The paper was torn apart because of that person. When she fell, she placed her hand on my drawing and dragged it with her to the floor.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry!"

I looked up at her with rage. Not only because she broke my drawing. But because she is the one he chose over me.

To be continued

P.S: Yeah, they are in one class. And also, NOT EDITED💓