All I ask

Ri-Young's POV:

After that incident , Jimin wanted to drive me home but I said I wanted to go out on that date.

Reason why? Its because this is probably going to be the last date I am having with him. After all, my surgery is going to be tomorrow morning.

As we arrived at the restaurant, I was astonished at the decor and the looks of it. It was simple yet classy. A comfortable place for us to enjoy our time.

"C'mon, follow me." He said and lead me towards what I think is the VIP rooms for customers who wants to have their own space.

Oh yeah, right. He doesn't want anyone to see us.

"Well, do you know why we're here?" He spoke up.

"I don't know, because you don't want people to see us together?" I answered.

"Young-ah, please stop saying that." he muttered.

I shrugged.

"Sorry, I'm just used to it." I smiled lightly.

He sighed and ushered me to sit down.

I sat down and started opening the menu placed on the table.

Wow, how did this get here?

I shrugged off the thought and started to look through the menu.

After deciding on what to order, I ordered my food.

"Oh, I'll have one tenderloin steak and an Ice lemonade please.." I ordered.

The waiter nodded and went out of the room.

.....................

"Done eating?" He asked once he sees me drinking my lemonade.

I nodded in response while gulping it down.

"Good, cause I'm taking you somewhere."

And just like that, he payed and dragged me somewhere.

....................

"Woahh... Jimin-ah! This place is so beautiful" I said in awe.

I watched as the lights flicker and changes colour. Music can be heard around the area which makes the atmosphere calming. Well, almost. Its somehow noisy here, quite packed up.

"Yeah, well. It has been my favorite spot since she likes being here to much I-" he stopped, realizing who he was talking about.

I stayed quiet and smiled painfully.

"I'm sorry, Young-ah, I-"

"Its fine, really. I don't mind." I smiled. Again.

He looked down, feeling guilty and sighed.

It was quiet for sometime, until he finally started to speak up.

"Do you want to walk around? Maybe have some fun?" He offered.

I nodded and took his hands to walk around.

Weird that my other side hasn't showed up yet. Its a good thing tho, I need to enjoy this last day.

As we walk around, I heard a voice that attracted my attention. It was so angelic and soothing. I can't resist it. So I lead Jimin towards the voice.

"Young-ah, where are we going?" He asked confused that we are going off path.

"Just- follow me." I said and began to drag him somewhere.

The voice leads to a place in the middle of the park. I saw a boy, maybe 20 or 21 years old, singing while playing the piano.