Further away

(Quick A/N: Heloow wonderful people! Since all of you had been commenting on my last note, I considered it would be best to continue this book. But PLEASEE! IF ITS BAD TELL ME ABOUT IT KAYY?! hehe anyways luv yaa)

Happy reading❤❤

Ri-Young's POV:

After Jungkook introduced himself to me, I remembered why his voice sounded familiar. I always go to this library in town and everytime I exit the building, he was always there infront of the library singing.

I have always enjoyed his singing. But somehow, a week ago h disappeared. And well, here we are.

"Hey, is that your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked nodding his head at Jimin.

"Uh.. Yes, he is." I smiled.

"Well, he doesn't look very happy" He stated.

I looked over at him.

"Looks fine to me.." I shrugged.

"Ok well. Nice meeting you Kim Ri Young! Hope we meet again one day" He offered his hands.

"Yeah.. Bye Jungkook" I took his hands and shake it with a smile.

I walked towards the crowd to Jimin. He wad talking to someone on the phone.

He looks worried? And uncomfortable. I was beginning to wonder what the call is all about.

"What? I'll be there soon! I promise! Please just don't hang up till I get there okay?! Mina-yah!" He frantically before running away.

At that moment I was still confused. What happened? Why is he running away? What's so urgent that he ran away and forgot about me?

"Yah! Jimin-ah! Wha- Wait!" I run and caught up to him before grabbing his arms and forcing him to face me.

"Let go!" He shouted.

I stood there frozen at his harsh tone.

"What? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Mina- she- look I just can't talk right now. I promise I'll call you! I'm sorry Young-ah!!" He said as he began to run away.

There he goes.....

Away from me

Furthur away..

.............................

Welp, that was a short update wasn't it?😂