Where it all ends..

Ri-Young's POV:

"Jimin, let go!" I shouted as he dragged me towards the back of the school.

His grip just got tighter, which made me flinch. It hurts so much.

*Flashback*

When class was over,
I stood up and marched towards her and her friends. I dragged her out ouf the classroom and into the hallway.

What was I doing? I have no idea. I'm not controlling my body right now. The other me is. All I can feel in the pain and anger inside me. And trust me, its not getting better each minute.

She started yelling for me to let her go, but I never even once looked at her. People started to look at us weirdly but I don't give a damn right now.  Once I reached the mid hallway, I faced her.

"What was that for?" she asked rubbing her wrists.

I kept quiet and stared at her.

"Stop this" I demanded

"No! I'm taking over today! Shut the hell up!" the voice said. It surprised me that my anger rose up suddenly.

Within a second, I slapped her and started pulling her hair. She screamed in pain and kept begging for me to stop. I pulled her hair harder.

"Damn it! Stop!!" I screamed in my head. But the voice never listens.

People started gathering around us, taking out their phones and video taping us. There are some seniors around trying to get through the crowds.

"Shit! Jimin's gonna be here stupid! Stop this please!" I begged her. It never repsonded.

"I am His girlfriend! Not you! You took him away from me! You ruined everything. I deserve so much better!!" My mouth let out.

I felt as if I am trapped. I have no control over my body. I kept on saying things that I shouldn't have said. This is not me, I can't seem to stop. I felt so much anger and hate.

That was, until somebody seperated her away from me. I kept on trying to grab her back. She was so scared that I felt so satisfied. The person grabbed my shoulders and made me face him.

"Jimin-ah.." I calmed down. At that moment, all of my senses came back and I was able to control my body again.

*End of flashback*

We made it to the garden at the back of the school.

He shoved me infront of him and started to shout.

"What do you think you're doing KIM RI-YOUNG?!" he yelled.

I looked down with tears on the brink of my eyes.

"I-I don't k-know.. I-"

"BULLSH*T! YOU WERE HURTING HER!" he grabbed his hair in frustration.

I hate this. I hate people yelling at me. I'm scared. I'm terrified. Jimin never yelled at me. Never. I really hate people who yells at me, it reminds me of my past. And Park Jimin clearly knows that.

"What does it matter t-to you...." I whispered softly, afraid that he was gonna get more angry at me.

"IT DOES OKAY?! YOU'RE HURTING THE PRINCIPLE'S DAUGHTER! MY GIRLFR- *sighs* forget it." He messed up his hair.

"Did you mean your girlfriend?" I looked up and asked him.

"What? You are my girlfriend. What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"Am I? Cause as of right now, I'm not really sure." I looked at him in the eyes.

"Look, lets just go back inside." he turned around and started walking away.

"Do you remember this place?" I quickly asked him before he gets any further.

He suddenly stopped with his back facing me.

"Yeah, this is the place where I have the courage of asking you to be my boyfriend. Where it all began. " I  smiled painfully at the thought of it.

He started to turn around slowly.

"And now, I think... This is the place where it all ends.. Jimin Sunbae." I said, looking up at him.

Yeah... I guess this is where it ends, Jimin.

To ne continued.

(A/N: thank you all for waiting on the painfully slow updates. I blame myself for not finding some time for writing the update😂😂😂😳. Again, thanks luvvss)