He never did

Ri-Young's POV:

I went home after that incident. The doctor said that the operation will be held as soon as possible.

So that means, its today.

The doctor allowed me to go home to take care of school and other things. I will be dropping out of school starting from today.

But then, I keep on thinking at what my mother said to me yesterday.

*Flashback*

"Eomma..." I called out and held her hand.

She looks up at me.

"Hmm?" she responded.

I sighed and tightened my grip around her hands.

Appa is buying something for us to eat. So he went out for a while. My mother decided to keep me company.

"Eomma... its gonna be okay. I'll endure the pain. I promise I will do whatever I can to survive." I convinced her.

She's been so worried about this.

"Honey.. Its a 50-50% chance for you to either live or.. Die," she whispered the last part.

Again, I assured her that it will be fine.

{Again I remind you that everything I write here is FAKE}

"This operation will take away the most painful memory of yours. And, I'm afraid what if you forget about us? After all, we did left you in pain. I'm just-" I stopped her

"Shhh... Its okay mom. How many times do I have to tell you that. I'm a strong girl remember? Your strong girl." I cheered her up a bit.

She looked at me with a gentle smile. Just as cue, Appa came into my room.

"So... What did I miss?" he asked.

*End of flashback*

So yeah, basically thats what she told me. I guess I really need to be strong. I needed to, for them.

I can't just leave them. I finally met them again. And now I'm leaving. No. That ain't gonna happen.

I sighed.

Them leaving me is not the most painful memory that has ever registered in my head.

I don't know why but I felt something bad is going to happen today. And its gonna be that specific painful memory.

Lets just hope there won't be any incidents today. Because I needed to reduce the pain. The more painful the memory gets, the more painful the operation goes.

"Honey, we're here." my father's voice brought me back from my chain of thoughts.

"Oh? Okay.. I'll be right back. I just need to change. " I said and opened the car door.

They nodded.

Currently I just arrived home from hospital. I walked towards the lobby of the apartment; yes, I live in an apartment.

Though it was not fancy. I prefer it like this. Just a comfortable and also affordable place to live in. Its surrounding was actually really homey and the inside is really comfy.

Damn, I'm actually rhyming this thing. Okay, I'm gonna stop hehe.

So went in my apartment, which looked the same since I went to the hospital.

I was hospitalized for over a week to get my mental stabilized. I know you all think, 'why didn't you just go to the mental hospital' its because the doctor said that this case is still minor(?)

Again, I still don't understand what is happening to my body. All I know is that I am too depressed which caused me to even hear the voices of my own self concious.

I sighed and began to change and prepare for school. I had already taken a bath at the hospital before leaving.

After I had done my work, I quickly tied my hair up into a ponytail and left my apartment to go to school.

*Time skip*

I walked through the halls of the school. A white letter in my right hand while I put my left hand on the pocket of my hoodie.

Instead of turning right where my class was held, I turned left. I was heading towards the principal's office to hand him this letter.

But, there was a minor problem.

In order for me to get to the principal's office, I needed to go through the senior section of the building. And which basically means, I needed to go through Jimin's class.

I stopped walking mid-way when I was about to pass his class.

Class 12B

It said.

I gulped nervously.

What happens when I met him.

What will he do?

Does he know that I was at the hospital?

What should I say when I meet him?

Was he still mad about the incident?

Does he even care?

Those questions were going through my head.

"Its okay Young-ah, you can do this. Just quickly pass by it." I encouraged myself mentally.

I started walking faster. As I passed the class, I let go of my breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Yah! Come back here~ Hahaha!" I heard a male spoke a few distance behind me.

It sounds awfully familiar. I stopped at my tracks. More like frozen to be exact.

"No! Let gooo~ Jimin-ah!!" a female voice said out.

"God, I love you so much~" He said.

Sh*t.

I turned my body slowly to look behind me. I was surprised to what I'm seeing.

There they are. Having fun and laughing like they're the only people in this world. It maybe a wonderful sight for you to see.

But for me, it made my world crumbling down.

Jimin was trying to tickle her while back hugging her. The girl seemed to enjoy it. They both have huge smiles on their faces.

I was focused on Jimin's face. How angelic he looked right now. But the fact that I wasn't the reason behind his smiles. It pains me.

I just wanted to stare at his face more. It made me feel so calm. I wanted to see him smile more. I never managed to made him smile this much. He was always moody when he's with me. Sometimes I even wondered if he cares for me. Or even loves me.

But suddenly, those shining bright eyes. They were on me. My breath hitched as I realized he was looking at me intensely. They turned a little dark.

I quickly turned around and started sprinting towards my destination.

Turns out, he didn't care.

He never did.

A/N: Hey guyss..  Sorry for the long wait. I needed to take care of some business. Hehehe. Well, this chapter sucks. Hahaha. Thanks for waiting and reading I luv yaa!

P.S: Jimin's a SENIOR.
         And also, Not edited😍