The Real Story

Ri-Young's POV

Days became weeks, weeks became months. Yep, that's right. I have been dating Park Jimin for months. But, I noticed him somehow getting distant towards me lately. And, because of that. I became worried if he'll start to bully me again and start to play girls' heart.

I shook away the thoughts and focused on on my book, laying opened on the table. Currently, I'm on history class. Even though this is my favorite lesson of all, I can't seem to quite focus. I played with my pen while starring at it.

Spinning the pen around my fingers, my thoughts ran to Jimin again. Last week, he told me to call him Jimin and not Jimin sunbae. I mean, I have no idea what came in to his mind to make me drop my formalities towards a senior.

I sigh and lay my head on the table.

[Italics - Thoughts]
[Bold - Flashbacks]

Jimin-ah, you do love me right? Even though you never show it, but deep inside I know you do. Jimin-ah, am I getting to ahead of myself? If I am, please hold me back.

I think its time to tell you the truth what happen to my family. I mean, what happen to me.

Mom and dad, or should I say, my adoptive parents, left for another family. They left because they found their real child. Yep, I'm not their biological daughter. They found me after my real parents left me on the playground.

When my adoptive parents found me, I thought I was going to have the perfect family again. Having the same warmth that once was given to me. Having someone to share my problems with. Spending some qualty time with them.

But then, one day, they never went back home. I waited for them until mid night. I want to tell them that I wanted to move to a new school since I can't stand being at my old school. Always being used and outcasted.

The next day, I woke up and they're still not home.  This goes on for weeks until, the next month, I finally moved here. But then the situation is the same, I got bullied.

But then I found love here. Park Jimin.

I smile just as his name pop out.

But then, I found out that I got depressed as this goes on.

I tell all my problem to Jimin and all of my past. He knows all of my weakness. He even knows that I hate loud noises. I get scared and i tremble everytime someone shouts.

Well, thats all I can tell you.

To be continued.

P.S: NOT EDITED 😍