The One I didn't Knew I Love

Jimin's POV (surprise.. I guess?)

"All relationships have one law: Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when youre there."

That was what my mother said.

I was young then, I didn't understand what love truly felt like. I kept thinking maybe I'll find one if I keep changing the girl I date. Maybe one day I would be able to find this 'girl' whom I will truly 'love' just like what my mother said.

Just as I was about to give up on finding true love, this girl came. She was one weird but unique girl.  

As if my world of grey had turned a lighter shade since she was there.

I wasn't nice to her at all. In fact, I was always mean to her. I was always the one hurting her. At the end of the day, I was always the reason behind her tears.

Her name was Kim Ri Young.

Then it came to the part where she confessed to me and asking me out. I wasn't interested in her that way.

I felt pity towards this girl. I was the one hurting her and yet I was the one she liked.

If I don't accept this confession now, she'll be all alone and hurt.

And so with that being the only reason, I accepted her and decided to be her boyfriend.

A few days after she confessed, a new girl came. You can say she's a cute and a nice girl.

She was on the same class as Ri Young.

Unlike Ri Young, she's awfully quiet. I've taken interest by the way she acts when there are many people around. She looks like she's afraid of crowded places and also loud noises.

A few weeks later I was walking home from school without Ri Young when I happened to bump into her. We talked about things and well... You could say that she made me feel comfortable. Her voice is so soothing and her gestures are so calming.

I blame my ego for everything.

Because of my selfishness. I sacrificed the love of someone who loves me dearly.

I was always with Ri Young, but then I didn't know she felt so alone. I didn't notice she knew about my relationsip with Mina. Yes, Mina was her name.

When Ri Young was gone, I didn't know what should I do. Only then have I realized that she was the only person who could make me smile with every silly thing she do.

Although I always wanted to protect Mina.

But with Ri Young, its different. Not only I wanted to protect her, but I want to make her smile. I wanted to make sure she got to feel happiness.

Because, everytime I look into her eyes, I could see sadness behind all that facade.

But the thing is,

I didn't know

She was the one I loved all this time. 

A/N: HeLoO! Its been a long time huh? How've you been? I hope ya'll are doin' fine. Sorry for the very very very long update and Thank You for all those people who have waited patiently frot his story to update. LUV U ALL.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND LIKE <3<3