Him

Author's POV:

She went inside the building as he drove off to his. This is now their daily morning routine. Well at least, workday routine.

Jimin would drive her off to work and then pick her up after he's done with his work. He spends more time with her now and he's lucky cause there will be a business trip soon for both of the companies since they are now working together.

All the more reason for him to enjoy his time with her and think about his plan. He's been thinking on where to act on his plan and now that there's this trip going to Bali, he's thinking it was going to do whatever it is his plan there.

"Good morning!" greeted one of the employee from her company. 

"Hello Natalie," Ri- Young replied with a smile and proceeded to her office.

Ri-Young's POV:

I was working on some papers that dad asked me to sort our for him when I received a call. I admit, it sort of surprised me a little bit since I was too engrossed in separating the different categories that each papers need to be put in. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello sweetie, can you come up to my office? I need to discuss something with you." My dad said on the other line.

"Uhmm, Okay? I guess.." I answered uncertainly. 

"Great." He replied before breaking off the line.

I sighed and stood up to go to my father's office. 

**********

"What? A business trip to Bali? With Jimin?" I asked. I was stunned at how sudden this news was.  Well, not exactly. I knew there was going to be a business trip to Bali, I just didn't knew that I need to come along as well. 

"Yes sweetie." My dad replied fixing his glasses.

"Dad, I thought you were the only one that was supposed to go." I complained, crossing my arms over my chest. 

"Well, I changed my mind. I though it over again and thought that if you are going to be taking charge of this company, you need to learn a thing or two. And that sweetie, is why I want you to come along with me." He explained as he took a sip of his tea. 

I groaned.

"Fine, but can I have just one day off from those business trip? To explore Bali of course." I pleaded. 

"Yes, you can." He said and smiled.

I squealed and ran up to him to kiss him of his cheeks. 

"Thank you dad! You're the best." I thanked him.

"But, dad. If you and I go, who's gonna take care of the company?" I asked.

"Well, what do you think Taehyung is here for?" He answered, as a matter of factly. 

"Ohh..." I nodded and went back to my office to finish off my work.

*******

I was just finishing my work when my office door opened.

"Ugh, ever heard of knocking?" I groaned, not bothering to even look at the person who just entered.

I'm guessing its Tae.

"Ever heard of I don't care?" He responded.

Wait, that's not Tae's voice....

I stopped working and looked up.

I sighed once seeing who that person really is.

"Chim? Why are you here?"

"I'm taking you to dinner." He said sitting closing the door.

"Alright, I just need to finish this first. Mind waiting?" I asked.

He nodded and approached me.

He bend down as he arrived behind me.

"Anything for my princess." he whispered and kissed my right cheek.

I laughed and shooed him away.

He gave smiled cheekily at me as he sat down on one of my couch.

I shook my head at his playfulness.

Well, that's Jimin to you.

Just him being HIM.