Quiet

Ri-Young's POV:

I widened my eyes.

Shit.

"Jimin," I muttered.

"What the hell are you thinking?! You're clearly sick! Not to mention having a fever!! And then you're suddenly just going to run in the rain?!! You could've called ME stupid!!" he yelled out in anger.

I look down at my shoes. Stupid? Am I really?

I wiggled my hands out of his grip. I was shaking in fear. Its been years since someone has shouted on me like that. And thus, it triggers me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, I was terrified. I hate loud noises. Everytime people scream at me I would be either terrified or sometimes I would even cover my ears.

And Park Jimin clearly knows that.

He sighed irritatedly, as I played with my fingers.

"Look, Ri-Young ah, I'm sorry I shouted on you. Its just that- you know I care about you." He said softly this time.

I didn't say a single word but nodded my head.

I bit my lips, I was still scared.

*Flashback*

"Why are you being like this?!" the women shouted.

"I don't want to do it!" the men shouts back at her.

"She's our daughter for goodness sake!!" she cried.

I cried as I covered my ears, hoping to block the loud shouting away. But, its just not working.

"Let them take her! Its our only option!" My dad slammed the wall.

"I'm not going to let that happen! Kim Chul-Soo! She's our daughter!" my mother protested.

" I know honey, I know. But its just that, what are the chances we have against them?"

My fathers loud voice eventually died down. It was replaced with sobs. I start to remove my hands from my ears slowly.

I opened the door a little, only to see my mother in my fathers arms. Crying heavily.

"Think of it honey, they don't know what she looks like. Ri-Young wont be in danger. We'll leave her out of this mess, darling. Our daughter... She's a fighter. I know she will be strong." my father smiled painfully.

My mother nods slowly.

I sniffed and closed the door slowly.

*Flashback ends*

"Hey, Look at me" he said, lifting my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Young-ah, are you afraid of me?" he asks, pulling me closer.

I shook my head as a no. Although I am.

He sighed and pulled me to his arms.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." he burried his face on ny hair and muttered those words.

I nodded slowly before slowly before giving in and hugging him back.

He lets go after a couple of minutes.

"Hey, don't be so quiet. You're scaring me. " he said and ruffled my hairs, smiling softly.

While doing that, I asked a question that has been lingering on my thoughts for a little while.

"Jimin-ah, who's that girl earlier at the classroom?" I asked innocently.

Instantly, his smile turns into a frown and his hand that was ruffling my hair stops.

Now, Its his time to turn Quiet.

A/N : heyoo guys!! Its good to be back! I'm so so so so sorry that I couldn't update as often as I used to before. I was supposed to publish this yesterday, but something got in the way. Hehehe, so I am sorry again for the delay. I know a lot of you guys had been asking me to update since like a week ago. But, THANK YOU SO much for those who keep on supporting me!! I really appreciate it! Oh and also.... Stay tuned for the next update please~ byeeeee

P.S: This is probably the longest Author Note that I had wrote. Ehehe.
Hearteuu💕💕