Promises are meant to be broken

Author's POV:

And just like that, he slipped away from her grasp and ran away to his... Maybe true love.

She felt her heart drop at the sight of him leaving for another girl.

She looked down with tears in her eyes. Wondering on what has she been missing all this time.

'What does she have that I don't? Am I lacking? Looks? Intelligence? But that can't be, I'm always top 1 since. Don't mean to brag or anything. Or maybe, love? Is my love not enough for him?'  she thought to herself.

"Jimin-ah I-" she was about to say something but when she looked up, she noticed that he was already gone.

A familiar feeling of anger and hatred rise upon her.

Ri Young's POV:

I suddenly felt this strong hatred and anger inside me. And in that moment, I knew. She was going to take over.

I started hyperventilating. Sweats formed on my forehead. My palms becoming moist and my body shaking with anger.

Shit.

I quickly run and took a cab home. I look at the time and its exactly 8:30.

Just in time. My parent's shouldn't worry much right? I sighed and laid my head back on the seat and closed my eyes.

"Hey uh.. Ms? Are you okay back there?" the taxi driver asked.

I just smiled and nod, even though its hard to control what she's doing inside me.

She makes me feel hate towards everything. Even an innocent person could go wrong. She leads me to abusing myself, cutting, burning and other stuffs.

Everytime this happens, I have no control over it. It seems like I'm in trance. I couldn't feel anything. But when I take control, it felt like hell.

Arriving home, I quickly paid the cab. Not forgetting the part when my hands shook.

I ran towards the door, ringing the bell in a hurry.

My mom appeared behind the door and her expression changed to worry.

"Ri Young? What happened?-"

Without listening to what she has to say, I dashed towards my room and locked the door

I sighed.

Here we go again.... And so the tormenting begins.

I sat there and watched my self pulled out a razor and began to cut myself. Not feeling any pain at all.

I waited for his call. Or atleast one message.

But none.

Sick and tired of all those, I closed my eyes and felt myself drift away for the night.

"You promised to call me.. Jimin-ah.."

And just like that, my vision darkened.

You promised me

But then I guess ,

Promises are meant to be broken, wasn't it?

A/N: elooo! So I updated today! Uhmm.. I'm thinking I'll update 4 times a week? I'll try tho! Just for you guys! Anyways! Thanks for commenting and voting 💕💕

P.S: IT'S A SHITTY CHAPTER, i know hehehe.